16-3 (1 Viewer)

The sad thing is that tomorrow all we will hear about is Brady's late-game heroics once again! It is mind boggling to me how many teams just hand him victories with stupid coaching and stupid play calling.

And stupid plays by the players. Ingram's "I quit" play and Kamara's business decision to save himself, but get his QB hit early in the game. Kamara was out of it from kickoff.

And stupid plays by the players. Ingram's "I quit" play and Kamara's business decision to save himself, but get his QB hit early in the game. Kamara was out of it from kickoff.
Kamara has been out of it all season. I am one of the ones all for trading him. Do it while he still has value because in his 7th season with a looming suspension...his best days are behind him.

Kamara has been out of it all season. I am one of the ones all for trading him. Do it while he still has value because in his 7th season with a looming suspension...his best days are behind him.

Same. Kamara adds no value lately and with as much average tape he's putting out there, his trade value is plummeting.

I don't think you can turn a season around in December. But certainly now a lot of the Saints players are playing the rest of the season for their roster spots somewhere next year AND NOT for the post season.

In a normal season, I would agree. However, we were 1 win out of a tie for 1st with 2 other below .500 teams. It doesn't matter how you get into the playoffs, you just have to get there. We have injured players who are getting close to returning and that would have lined up with a late season push. Now, it's done. So there was a lot riding on this game which makes is a historically bad loss.

In a normal season, I would agree. However, we were 1 win out of a tie for 1st with 2 other below .500 teams. It doesn't matter how you get into the playoffs, you just have to get there. We have injured players who are getting close to returning and that would have lined up with a late season push. Now, it's done. So there was a lot riding on this game which makes is a historically bad loss.

I just don't think this coaching staff and QB room is the kind that could ever make a post season run. It's better to start taking our lumps now with DA at the helm. Let's not give anyone false hope! Lol

I told my wife when Ingram went out of bounds and we didn't get the first the game was over and we would lose by 1 point. We were up by 13 with 3 minutes left at the time. She said how do you know...I've seen this movie before.
Like something scripted?

I told my wife when Ingram went out of bounds and we didn't get the first the game was over and we would lose by 1 point. We were up by 13 with 3 minutes left at the time. She said how do you know...I've seen this movie before.
We all knew. We are the ain'ts again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom