1899 - new TV show from the creators of Dark (1 Viewer)

Id watch Dark first, but bring a notebook and pay attention. Its a ride. Theres nothing you need to know going into 1899 though. Some of the same actors from Dark and The Rain, but the storyline is independent. I dont know how they followed up Dark with something this good, but they did.

Ill say this, no spoilers. My wife and I watched Dark, in German, because we dont like overdubs. Wed rather read captioning even though we dont understand what they are saying. After watching the first few episodes of Dark in English overdub, we switched it to German and somehow it added to the experience. If that makes any sense.

1899, theres at least 7 different languages all going on at the same time and it makes the show that much better. Even though I only understand 1 of them.

What??? Neeetflix, cmere son.
I'm livid. Netflix (and other streamers) is constantly pulling this shirt. Unless the first season of something does insane numbers, they cancel it. It's going to get to the point where the folks who make these shows are going to have to start making deals for multiple seasons before they commit to the service. Seriously, as viewers, who the hell wants to invest their time in watching a show that is likely to get canceled.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom