1989 - 49ers Vs Saints blown call video (2 Viewers)

i was at that son of a female dog game. GRRRRR!!!!

I was only 1 when that game was... If it was now, I'd go crazy, seriously I might just go insane like I am now watching it.

How did ya'll long suffering fans get through those types of calls?

FAM_PEPTO_BISMOL_LIQ_CHERRY_-5702.jpg

:hihi:

Thanks for ruining my night. I still have nightmares about that game.

Footage of the slippery spray game at San Fran would be enough for me to commit mass murder.

Everybody talks about how bad they hate New England. But my hatred will always fall to SF for reasons we saw in that video. Hatred,,,pure burning hatred for the niners.

that announcer is mentally challenged, you have to have your feet down on a catch

I am still banned from Vinnies for throwning a barstool after ernie conwell was stripped while laying on his back a couple of years ago.

I never threw a barstool....but remember those coors beer bottles that felt like a football and had the seams on them? I threw one at a bartender and broke the mirror behind the bar with it. It wasn't during a saints game. It was at a mexican bar in west texas during the summer but your post made me think about the good ole days.....well it was the ditka days.....so i guess not so good.

I was only 1 when that game was... If it was now, I'd go crazy, seriously I might just go insane like I am now watching it.

How did ya'll long suffering fans get through those types of calls?

alcohol. Nah I was 11 at the time...didn't start drinking till i was 12. But that's how I get through them these days :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom