1995 Saints @ 49ers (1 Viewer)

Just getting this one completely downloaded and watched. Awesome 2-point conversion on the botched snap. I was wondering where the 11-7 score would come from. I was thinking safety before I watched, but to see them turn a screwed up play into a 2-point conversion was sweet.

Can anyone seed this one so I can download it?

Thanks.

I'm no longer seeding the .ISO files, I will convert to a WMV file and upload it after the weekend (I'll be in the Portland to Coast Relay all weekend). Hopefully by then thePirateBay and OpenBittorrent trackers start working again, if now, i've to start moving all my WMV seeds to TenYardTorrent.

Jeff:

I think I screwed up.

I started downloading the original ISO. It's now about 56% complete but it stops downloading for 10-15 hours at a time.

Now I tried the new link for the WMV and I've got no download.

Can you re-seed one of these so I can get the whole video?

Many thanks.

crap. I'm seeding the WMV file now and have a 2.5 share on it, so someone has been able to down load it.

lets give it a little more time, if it won't work i'll just send you copy of the game the next tme i send CDThe1 his next batch of games in about a week.

Thanks.

I've got them both live and I leave them running indefinitely.

Jeff:

I think I screwed up.

I started downloading the original ISO. It's now about 56% complete but it stops downloading for 10-15 hours at a time.

Now I tried the new link for the WMV and I've got no download.

Can you re-seed one of these so I can get the whole video?

Many thanks.

crap. I'm seeding the WMV file now and have a 2.5 share on it, so someone has been able to down load it.

lets give it a little more time, if it won't work i'll just send you copy of the game the next tme i send CDThe1 his next batch of games in about a week.

I still have the original .iso torrent and have been seeding it. Cincy, it's probably me you've been downloading it from. I had to stop it, though, to get James's Oakland torrent. But it's back running now. I never downloaded the .wmv file that Jeff re-upped. I'll leave the .iso running for you in case you can't get the .wmv file.

CD:

Many thanks.

I just checked my Mac at home and both the ISO and WMV are happily downloading. So which ever finishes first wins!

I told Jeff in a PM that this is an important game for me as a Saints fan. A bunch of ex-pat New Orleanians living in Los Angeles went up to SF for the game. Of course, we had to endure grief from the Niner fans who owned us for years. The joy of walking out of that stadium with a win was one of my highlights as a Saints' fan. I want to re-live that day!

Thanks again for helping other fans enjoy these games.

ok, cool that makes me feel better that its coming through because i saw that it was uploading this morning before i went to work.

Thanks again guys. I got the WMV. I never finished the ISO and I've closed up shop for tonight.

Resurrecting this thread as after two new computers, I can't locate this game. :no: I looked online at the usual sources but no luck as this is now 20 years old.

Can anyone help me out with a copy of this game? It means a lot to me.

It was a strange game. Neither team could score. The Saints had a 3rd and 1 at the Niners' 15 with about 8 minutes to go. Stopped on 3rd down. Went for it again on 4th down instead of kicking a chip shot FG to take a 7 point lead and got stuffed again.

We all felt like it was about to be a typical Saints' heartbreaker against the hated Niners. And sure enough Elvis Grbac(!) led the Niners from their own 17 into Saints' territory. On 3rd and 18, Niners run a post to Jerry Rice coming right at us in our end zone seats. He looks open and we all swallowed our hearts. At the last moment, Jimmy Spencer comes out of nowhere to break up the pass. It's fourth down, Niners punt. Saints run out the clock.

One of my personal favorite moments as a Saints fan. So I'd love to see the game again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom