19K reward (1 Viewer)

What is the point of your naked link OP? Either create an actual post explaining why your posting a link to a reward offered for someone who shot a cop and only grazed his bullet proof vest or don't make a thread about it.

Is this supposed to somehow correlate to what happened in Minneapolis? Because it doesn't.

What is the point of your naked link OP? Either create an actual post explaining why your posting a link to a reward offered for someone who shot a cop and only grazed his bullet proof vest or don't make a thread about it.

Is this supposed to somehow correlate to what happened in Minneapolis? Because it doesn't.
Just popped up on my wbal alert so I posted the link. Nothing more, nothing less.
Cop in Minny is guilty as sin.

I think it is Feeble attempt at The “yeah but what about him“ argument.

it is a messed up situation. i hate to say, as a pro-police person, i've almost become numb and not sure which way to feel.

i know several brpd, captain and a few lieutenants included, and i respect the hell out of them. they have helped me settle (unanimously) disputes in some terrible neighbourhoods, for friends. colour purposely left out. yes, there are also several rogue officers, but i have come to accept it (sadly). this is why i wait for a lot of evidence to decide how i feel.

hopefully, for the faith in justice, this is truly a criminal and caught (without a knee to suffocate).

difference is, this guy will be arrested on the spot without waiting on an "investigation". he won't simply be just fired from his job..

Just popped up on my wbal alert so I posted the link. Nothing more, nothing less.
Cop in Minny is guilty as sin.

This is not a repository for posting links that pop up on your news alert. If you have a discussion of some sort, present it that way.

A cryptic title and naked link OP pretty much demands to be moderated. What’s the point of this thread?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom