1pm Pats vs Fal - 4pm NO vs Bills! (1 Viewer)

TCEd

All-Pro
Reaction score
Gonna be good day of football Sunday, gonna watch the Pats beat the Falcons to knock them out of the top spot, then the Saints dominate the Bills, :worthy:

Oh yea, I'm gonna love this Sunday! :9:

man. i dont get an early game on FOX this week. sucks! gotta just watch highlights (or lowlights) of the falcons vs pats.

Yeah and Monday night is another game of interest. I'm torn because I hate both carolina and Dallas, but I REALLY hate Dallas... more that I hate chitlins, and you don't know me but that's sayin something.

So (gulp)... go Panthers. :covri:

Yeah and Monday night is another game of interest. I'm torn because I hate both carolina and Dallas, but I REALLY hate Dallas... more that I hate chitlins, and you don't know me but that's sayin something.

Yeah that one's tough.......no matter which you pull for, it makes you wanna throw up.

Why does everyone hate the Cowboys so much? Anywho, way to root for a win for another team in our division. That makes sense.

I don't see the Pats beating the Falcons. I know the Falcons D is suspect, but at this point so are the Pats. So far the Pats haven't really shown me anything to anoint them the powerhouse they were in the past. Maybe if they're offense starts to click, but I feel like they've still dropped a notch in every other category.

Last edited:
Why does everyone hate the Cowboys so much? Anywho, way to root for a win for another team in our division. That makes sense.

The funny thing, is that the 20 something year olds that hate them today, were big fans of the Cowboys, when they were kids in the 90s and cheered them on to their 3 super bowls victories.

But they'll never admit it.

I like the late games 'cause I can relax and eat a good lunch before the game.

A lot of times when I try to eat during our early games I'm so riled up or nervous that it just ruins the meal.

Dear Dallas,
Please put Carolina in an 0-3 hole, and beat Atlanta later. Then lose everything else, and we'll take care of the rest. :hihi:Thanks.

Saints fans

Last edited:
Typically I would pull for the Cowboys (due to the fact that they are playing a team in our division). However, I am very confident that the Panthers are nothing for us to be worried about this year and we can / will take care of them ourselves... So in this case I'm rooting for a Panther victory so that I can come back to work and give all these bandwaggon Cowgirl fans hell..

There is only one Fox game this week, so if you get the Saints game, you won't get the Pats/Falcons game without the Ticket.

Typically I would pull for the Cowboys (due to the fact that they are playing a team in our division). However, I am very confident that the Panthers are nothing for us to be worried about this year and we can / will take care of them ourselves... So in this case I'm rooting for a Panther victory so that I can come back to work and give all these bandwaggon Cowgirl fans hell..

I think have to pull for Carolina too. It's time for the Cowboys meltdown. And I want to them go 0-2 in prime time in that monstrosity of a stadium.

As far as what games get broadcast I live in the valley of the shadow of suck.

CBS Early Titans Jets (at least I get to preview the Jets before next week)
CBS Late Miami San Diego
Fox Vikings 40 Whiners

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom