1pm Pats vs Fal - 4pm NO vs Bills! (1 Viewer)

I got Sunday ticket, I will be watching ATL vs NE

I hope there is 8 ints in the game. 4 by each qb. Then at the end of the game, I hope the jumbotron falls an shatters in to a thousand pieces.(I hope it falls after the players clear the feild so nobody gets hurt)

Last edited:
The funny thing, is that the 20 something year olds that hate them today, were big fans of the Cowboys, when they were kids in the 90s and cheered them on to their 3 super bowls victories.

But they'll never admit it.

I'll admit it. I was a HUGE Cowboys fan in the early 90s when I was still a little kid. Hate them now because of Tony Homo. He is on my top 10 list of people I would love to punch square in the face.

The funny thing, is that the 20 something year olds that hate them today, were big fans of the Cowboys, when they were kids in the 90s and cheered them on to their 3 super bowls victories.

I can't lie - I wasn't one of them. Saints fan since I was 10. :rock: Before that, I just liked to play football.

However, I was born and raised in New Orleans, and R Train is correct. There were so many kids and teens: my friends, classmates, kids in the neighborhood, that loved the Cowboys, knew the names Emmitt, Irvin, and Aikman, and that they were the "best team ever". That's all they knew about them though, and being that they were kids, and didn't really know what they were doing, I think they should get a pass. :17: half of a pass? :scratch: Come on, guys.

:hihi:

Why does everyone hate the Cowboys so much? Anywho, way to root for a win for another team in our division. That makes sense.

I have my reasons for hating the Cowgirls. And with Carolina being 0-2, with 2 games to play against us... and looking worse... lets hope they play spoiler and knock off some of the other teams that we may be fighting for HFA with.

Maybe THAT makes too much sense.

I liked them until Jones crapped on Tom Landry. I didn't necessarily "root" for them though... kinda like the way I feel about the Colts today. I'd like to see them do well, but I wouldn't wear any Colts gear.

I'll admit it. I was a HUGE Cowboys fan in the early 90s when I was still a little kid. Hate them now because of Tony Homo. He is on my top 10 list of people I would love to punch square in the face.

See, I think this is completely backwards. I hate Dallas because of the early 90's (and beyond) and what their franchise and the owner came to represent. Try explaining to a young kid Saints fan why living in Shreveport means you have to watch the Cowboys on Fox instead of the Saints. I could honestly care less about any of their current players as people, Romo included. Hell, I'd take Marion Barber and Felix Jones in a heartbeat.

But, as someone said here earlier, they're Cowboys so **** them. :9:

agreed, but i would rather see a non divisional team win over a divisional opponent any day.

I think I'm going to root for Carolina over Dallas.

Dallas is more of a threat to the Saints at this point that Carolina is. Plus I want the Cowboys to bomb this year so that our good friends in Shreveport/Bossier City will one day get Saints games instead of Cowboys game.

Wrong. I always disliked the Cowboys, even before I really really got into football, for that very reason of them winning those Super bowls and seemingly just about everyone liking them.

/on topic

It does seem like this Sunday will be a good day for football. Now if only I can get someone to pick up my shift at work that night.

As far as what games get broadcast I live in the valley of the shadow of suck.

CBS Early Titans Jets (at least I get to preview the Jets before next week)
CBS Late Miami San Diego
Fox Vikings 40 Whiners

Yea, I won't get ether game, living in Michigan now, I will be looking for the broadcast of both :9:

As far as what games get broadcast I live in the valley of the shadow of suck.

CBS Early Titans Jets (at least I get to preview the Jets before next week)
keep a tally on how many times collins gets hit..they hit brady 23 times, that's the only thing that scares me about the jets. I'm sure it will be a hot topic next week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom