1st crush/current crush (1 Viewer)

images

-

the hot one in the middle
Found the Scotsman.

My wife is going to kill me if she ever sees this post but....

First crush:

full_134051135.jpg

Tatyana M. Ali from the Fresh Prince. I was about 10 years old I think and had somehow acquired an address I could send a letter to her. She, at about the age she was in this picture I posted, not only responded with a two paragraph letter of her own, but she sent a personalized autograph picture of herself back. She had me at hello.

Late teens/early 20s crush:

Elisha-Cuthbert-670x335.jpg

Elisha Cuthbert from 24. What a hottie. If you want to treat yourself to some nice viewing, google image her. My god has she aged well.

And lastly, my current crush

screen_shot_2013-09-13_at_8_39_36_pm.png

Kay Adams from NFL Network (Good Morning Football)...It's actually funny that this thread was made because literally just yesterday I said out loud to myself, alone that "damn I have a crush on this woman." Not only is she hot, but she can also set your FFL lineup for you. Unlike much of the "talent" they hire these days, she knows her stuff and can spit out stats with the best of them. She's got great looks and is just a fox.

:::::deletes internet and google history:::::::

So many though the years. Several already mentioned here. I think the first one where I cognizant as to what I was thinking when I saw her and exactly why I wanted to see her each week has to be Heather Thomas coming through those saloon doors on "The Fall Guy".

TyLD2kR.gif

A the moment, probably Ana de Armas, but that's subject to change depending on which Wikipedia wormhole I end up going down today...

ana-de-armas-blade-runner-sequel.jpg

The traffic girl in BR definitely helps the ratings in the mornings!
bio_fruge_160316_800x450.jpg

elvira / elvira

Got to meet her at a con a couple of months ago and she looks incredible. Some real fountain of youth stuff going on there. She's 65 and looks nowhere near it. I mean NOWHERE.

On the other hand, I also got to see Tara Reid who is 40 and looked 400.

Got to meet her at a con a couple of months ago and she looks incredible. Some real fountain of youth stuff going on there. She's 65 and looks nowhere near it. I mean NOWHERE.

On the other hand, I also got to see Tara Reid who is 40 and looked 400.

i met her in the 80s somewhere. she looked even younger.

first one - 7th grade. sat in front of me in math class. Beautiful girl. First one to get, you know, womanly curves. I pined over that girl for 2 years straight. Her family moved away and I never saw her again until a couple years ago I came across her on Facebook. She has not aged well, looks like a meth head.

current, and always: Tiffani Theissen. Dat girl got it going on.

First crush:
jessica-alba-idle-hands.jpg

Jessica Alba

Long-term crush:
kate5.jpg

Kate Beckinsale

Current crush:

fccb11480771e390dcbdf1ed6b3f8edd.jpg

Melissa Benoist

Honorable Mention:

0ccba0ce6e71d0cd4109e98cf9c1dbdd.jpg

Alison Brie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom