1st round pick (1 Viewer)

wtester

Rookie
Reaction score
IMO We need to draft a LT 1st round. Drew has to be upright in order to throw the ball. I know we need help on the defensive side but we also need to protect Drew. :worthy:

To me I f none of the Big 3 are there(THEY WONT), any body else will be a major reach

Yes we do need help on the tackles, both sides. I tink jasn smith will do well here though. I could be wrong and kromer could have been an awesome coach and had his guys performing well above their norm but I doubt it.

It is what it is. There are only three tackles who can play left tackle and who are worthy of being picked as high as 15--they will be off the board at 15--and there are no other left tackles in this draft who are likely to start as rookies and play well.

And we do not have the draft picks to move up in the first round. That late season surge last year is the reason we not have a top10 pick and a shot at Lane Johnson.

The top 3 tackles will be gone by 7, if not top 5. No one else worth drafting that high in the first.

Guards are more important in our offense. Brees steps into the pocket a lot. As long as we have great guards and a great center, our tackles, no matter who we put in, will look like pro-bowlers

Get defense in the first, unless one of the Top 3 Tackles are there at 15 (Doubt it), and get a tackle later
Our defense needs a major boost and desparetly a playmaker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom