1st Round Pick's position? (1 Viewer)

jeb026

Fan Man
Reaction score
Some are saying replace Bushrod, but Loomis said re-signing him is #1 priority this offseason. Should we still be looking at an edge rusher, or can Tez and Junya handle it? I'm thinking depending on free agency we'll be going NT or SS. It seems like there are less holes in our 3-4. So, what position do we pick now?

Some are saying replace Bushrod, but Loomis said re-signing him is #1 priority this offseason. Should we still be looking at an edge rusher, or can Tez and Junya handle it? I'm thinking depending on free agency we'll be going NT or SS. It seems like there are less holes in our 3-4. So, what position do we pick now?

Best available player!

I would rather that they fill holes through free agency.I don't think that it would be the end of the world if Charles Brown is given a shot but there needs to be a backup plan. Right tackle is a need too.

People fall in and out of love with players...2 consecutive Pro Bowls but fans think we can do better...why?...he's obviously more than serviceable..athletic left tackle, he doesnt have to be dominate..he has to do his job, we create a bigger hole but letting him go and I do believe Charles Brown can get it done if we had to depend on him so thats still an option if we cant keep Bushrod.

Switching to a 3-4 I think this draft should be about equiping whatever coach we hire with the best players we can find in the draft to fit this new scheme, so creating a hole on the offensive line seem to take away from that and with us parting with guys on defense like Smith, Vilma and Ellis, I think Defense is the way to go.

I want the most disruptive defensive player available but I wouldn't be mad if a tackle was chosen. There have been too many games with our tackles getting destroyed and with the injuries that happened last year, it wouldn't surprise me if a tackle was chosen.

Best defensive player available that has skins on the wall. No developmental type of players! We do not have years to groom someone. A first round pick should play day one. Especially with as bad as our defense was. It would not hurt my feelings if he had a little nasty to him too, our defense could use a little swagger!

We need that clay Mathews type guy. It'd be ridiculous if we could some how land JJ.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom