(2) 2013 Season Tickets for sale. Sec 559, ROW 4, Seats 11 & 12 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Ive decided to sell both tickets outright for the entire season. My wife and i just had another baby and there is no chance ill make any.
This offer is for the 2013 season only. It includes all preseason and regular season home games.
As an added incentive I will also make playoff tickets a part of the deal. When the Saints get that #1 seed and are guaranteed two home playoff games ill pass them long to the buyer for the tickets face value.
The seat are located in the corner endzone on that little 4 row section that sticks out over the field. For the price there is not a better seat in the dome and that isnt a sales pitch. Also since there are only 4 rows that means there is no one sitting behind you.
Face value for the tickets at $1200 is where ill start it because im a true who dat. Of course highest bid or saddest story gets em ;)

Any questions or an offer please email at david.darbonne@gmail.com.

Just so its clear I am not selling the transfer rights. No amount is enough so dont even try ;)

Highest bid is 1500 at the moment. Probably wont take much more than that.

Also if for any reason you can't make a game and you want to sell on the saints ticket exchange I will be happy to put them up for you at your asking price.

Thanks to everyone who was interested. The tickets have been sold.

Dave

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom