2 BS FGs cost us 2 shut outs this year! (1 Viewer)

I don’t think Denver’s FG is as BS as Tampa’s. Denver’s at least came early in the 2nd half, unlike Arians’ “please don’t let a shutout go on my record” move late in the 4th.
Came off a turnover

Good lord you guys are a bunch of babies after a 31-3 win.
we are always excited about a 40 burger but crying about a shutout thread. You guys are spoiled

Good lord you guys are a bunch of babies after a 31-3 win.
we are always excited about a 40 burger but crying about a shutout thread. You guys are spoiled
You roasting your own thread...

Don't worry. Im all TRASHgiving too from all this whiskey. Lol

Longbranch baby!!!

That Bucs FG was the most (censored) I've seen in a while lol. That made the game even more embarrassing for them IMO.

Somebody ought to do something! Make it a rule that you can't kick a field goal so you don't get shut out. Right? /sarcasm

I’m sorry but I don’t put as much stock in the shutout. The talk about the Ravens being upset earlier in the year made me chuckle. If a shutout is something you value, you must stop a team from scoring any points lol. But for me personally, your butt is no less handed to you simply because you put 3 point on the board.

if we score only 3 points in a game I will not be looking at any silver linings.

It happens. Those kickers made their field goals. Looks better in the record books.

If anyone watched the old Denver game from '88 I posted here Saturday, you'll see Elway had a TD pass early in the game called back by penalty. Then, Rich Karlis missed a fairly easy field goal. So even that famous shutout shouldn't have been one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom