2 Buffalo Bills at my work today (1 Viewer)

Jay In Buffalo

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Punter Brian Moorman and Reserve OL Geoff Hangartner are at my job (BlueCross BlueShield) signing autographs. Security is really tight, especially for a punter and a bench guy. Is it worth getting fired from a nice job to run up and throw my mini Saints football from my desk at them and try to put some "voodoo" on them? :ezbill:

Punter Brian Moorman and Reserve OL Geoff Hangartner are at my job (BlueCross BlueShield) signing autographs. Security is really tight, especially for a punter and a bench guy. Is it worth getting fired from a nice job to run up and throw my mini Saints football from my desk at them and try to put some "voodoo" on them? :ezbill:

So How did it go WHEN you did this? Did you have a coworker video it or at least take some pics. Please post video and pics.

Just hand them calmly your mini-football and tell them they will need it after the Saints offense runs over them to know that the name of that truck was. :)

Update:

Went to the second floor balcony as everything was roped off. Looked down and gave a nice "WHO DAT?!". They looked up confused and I briskly walked away. Sorry, the CEO was downstairs with them. Couldn't stand around and yell at them.

(Sorry, no video. I know, "pics or it didn't happen".)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom