2 Center System (1 Viewer)

dumb question, but does the middle guy have to hike the ball or could a guard actually hike it?

I got my answer, only in arena league does the center have to hike the ball. Could you imagine in the super bowl, the saints lined up and the right guard is lined up over center, the defense would probably have to waste a timeout out of confusion

NFL rules state that a shift is allowed as long as all lineman between tackles are not in a three point stance: which happens all the time..., I know this is Very unlikely, but I can’t wait till it happens and I shove it up all yawls keisters

Okay. Brees is under center. Taysom is under the other center. Drew drops back to pass.. Taysom takes off. Which one has the ball?
I love your witty response: reminds me of the guy In high school who got shoved in a locker and showered in his gym shorts

I have O-line experience in a unbalanced/heavy offense, so yeah, I speak from experience. But by all means, try it out and tell us how it works out for you.

This could be the ingenious antidote to John Madden's prototype all-noseguard defense.

It's not that big of an advantage to move presnap on offense because you have to wait before the snap or it's illegal motion.
Plus you want the QB and center to have the snap down. And the continuity of the Oline itself plays a big part in the effectiveness of the blocking scheme. You don't wanna risk those 2 things.
Either Ruiz or McCoy will play guard, the other center.

So, we are going to invent the 1st "move/joker" center in the league then? I can dig it...

:sir-saint:

Anybody remember the Cowboys O line, under Landry, coming out of the huddle to take a 2pt stance. On the call, they all raised up & went into a 3-4pt stance.

“Son’s come in here. You don’t need your agents...”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom