2 Loge (2nd level of Dome, same as Club level) seats for sale, end of aisle (1 Viewer)

NatureBoy

16x World Champion
Reaction score
POST EDIT - THESE TICKETS ARE SOLD AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I live in Texas, bought a new house a few months ago, the responsible thing to do is sell my tickets this year. I'd rather not, but I think it's the right thing to do. Info below....direct message me if interested. Serious inquires only.

What: 2 (together, end of aisle) Loge Level SEASON TICKETS for the New Orleans Saints 2015 home season.

Where: Mercedes Benz Superdome

Section: 348

Row: 13

These are 2 great seats (together) on the end END OF THE AISLE in the Loge section of the Superdome. The loge is the 2nd level of the Dome which is the same level where club seats are located. In my opinion, the 2nd level of the Superdome is the BEST. Not too low....not too high. There's a reason they put the club seats in the 2nd level....and it's because thats the best place to view the game from. I've sat in the 2nd level since the dome opened in the 1970's....I'd NEVER consider sitting anywhere else.

Though located at the same level as the club, "Loge" tickets are not considered "club seats" because they are not sideline. These tickets do not come with club area credentials. There is no PSL assignment or playoff option offered either. This offer is for the Saints' 2015 pre-season and regular season games only. FULL package only, both seats, not interested in selling partials.

This offering includes:

2 Pre-season games: August 22 - New England Patriots, August 30 - Houston Texans

8 regular season games: September 20 - Tampa Bay Bucs, October 4 - Dallas Cowboys, October 15 - Atlanta Falcons, November 1 - New York Giants, November 8 - Tennessee Titans, December 6 - Carolina Panthers, December 21 - Detroit Lions, December 27 - Jacksonville Jaguars.

* game dates and times subject to change by the NFL

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom