2 of the jena 6 moving here... where i live. (1 Viewer)

Det. Brees

E tan e epi tas
Reaction score
just released here in the news. 2 of the jena 6 are moving here. there is mixed emotions among people here. i wonder what type of media coverage is gonna happen when they get here.

Im sure there are much worse people that live in your area. Odds are their are rapist, murderer, drug dealers and so on.

Am I missing something? I somewhat kept up with the case but I don't see why people would be bothered with them living in their town. How many sex offenders live in this town?

its columbus ga....
i said there were mixed emotions about it...
they range from worrys of uncalled for media coverage. to worries that these kids are are bad criminals.
they are actually doing a special on this here in the local news. it will entertaining to say the least.

there are also person that could care less.... i just find it interrestting this is getting media coverage.

Last edited:
just released here in the news. 2 of the jena 6 are moving here. there is mixed emotions among people here. i wonder what type of media coverage is gonna happen when they get here.

Having been to Columbus, I doubt anyone would notice. Unless, the 2 are followed by cameras.

>>There goes the neigborhood. :shrug:

hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha

Let me tell you about down south
Where a ************ might as well not even have a mouth
Columbus, georgia, said they'd lock me up
If i got on the stage in my show and said "****"
So i thought for a minute and said "no,
I wasn't even gonna do a damned show"
Cos for me to change my words from my rhymes
Is never gonna happen cos there's no sell outs on mine
But i vowed to get those ************* one day
They even arrested bobby brown and cool j
Yo, they got their's comin', cos i'm mad and i'm gunnin'
Homeboys, and there's no runnin'
I'm gonna tell you how i feel about you
No bull, no lies, no slack, just straight fact
Columbus, georgia, you can **** ** ****
You ain't nothin' but a piece of ******' **** on the damned map

Body Count's in the House! :rock:

TPS

everything i hear and read seems to point at1 of the 6 as being "trouble" with the others being kids following a "leader" - i maybe wrong but it sounds like they have people watching out for them and getting them out of the area where that got into some trouble.

its possible the media may put a "target" on their back, by that i mean put unwarranted negative attention on these kids making their transition more difficult as many wouldnt even know who they are and that they are there.

once again the media making a bad situation out of a persons personal life - more disturbing is they are doing it to kids now.

we can only hope kids dont see the attention they get from doing "wrong" to out way the lack of attention the get for doing the right things. - seems in some ways times were better when we only had 3 stations and news had some importance.

I heard that the white kids who hung that noose from the tree, Lonesome Dove style, are all moving to San Francisco, and being welcomed with open arms.

I'd be more concerned for these 156 sex offenders that live in Columbus.

http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Columbus-Georgia.html

heck i wish there were only 156 sex offenders. there are 26 beats in the city and on just 7 of these beats there are 105 offenders. now that is a lil misleading..because it includes mis. charges such as indicent exposure.
if a person is able to get the exact number of sex offenders in your area its scary...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom