2 of the jena 6 moving here... where i live. (2 Viewers)

today several persons made comments to the media about why they trying to make a big deal out of this... i hope it goes away...

today several persons made comments to the media about why they trying to make a big deal out of this... i hope it goes away...

Just remind all the naysayers of how <s>perfect</s> they are.

These are kids who made a mistake and are moving on. They (people in Columbus making a big deal) need to get over themselves yesterday.

Just remind all the naysayers of how <s>perfect</s> they are.

These are kids who made a mistake and are moving on. They (people in Columbus making a big deal) need to get over themselves yesterday.

actually i was impressed with the people that spoke. they are giving the media a hard time . the media is the one trying to make a big deal out of this..

I heard that the white kids who hung that noose from the tree, Lonesome Dove style, are all moving to San Francisco, and being welcomed with open arms. And what else lives in frisco?........... I rest my case

actually i was impressed with the people that spoke. they are giving the media a hard time . the media is the one trying to make a big deal out of this..

That's refreshing to hear/read. I guess the media should take that same advice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom