2 offseason questions (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I dont know much about Mccray, so could anyone tell me if he is an improvement from what we already have, not as good, or the same. Do you think he could take over grant or smiths' job if they start to slack or just be a backup in our defensive scheme.

Now that we have signed a de, lb, and cb. Who do you think we should go after in the draft? I still think d-line is where we should go.

I dont know much about Mccray, so could anyone tell me if he is an improvement from what we already have, not as good, or the same. Do you think he could take over grant or smiths' job if they start to slack or just be a backup in our defensive scheme.

Now that we have signed a de, lb, and cb. Who do you think we should go after in the draft? I still think d-line is where we should go.

He is good rotation and depth. not better than grant or smith but better in rotation as to what we currently have.. Still think we need dt in draft and more l/b's and corners. Tight end is also a major hole.

McCray will be used as 3rd down pass rusher. We can move grant down inside on 3rd down and be very athletic.

For the Draft, best available at DT, CB, or LB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom