2 Pair of season tickets for sale (1 Viewer)

saintfan57

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I live out of town and used to come to games every year but now that I have kids I can't make it as often. For that reason I'm selling my season tickets again this year. I have two pair...one in the club and one up in the terrace (sec. 642). I'm asking more than face value but less than what tickets in these areas are selling for on stub hub and the ticketmaster websites.

Set 1: Section 272, Row 2 (near the aisle). This section is club corner behind the Saints bench with a face value of $150/seat. I'm asking $200/seat for the entire 10 game season. The next section over is club sideline (gl to 20) and face value for those seats is $240/seat so these tickets are actually a very good deal considering the amenities and price compared to other seats with club access.

Set 2: Section 642, Row 33. These seats are higher up in the terrace behind the Saints bench around the 20 to 30 yard line. Face value on these seats is $43 each. I'm asking $80/seat for the entire 10 game season.

I will draw up a contract between myself and the buyer which will be signed by both parties. I have sold many tickets here over the last 10+ years have have references if needed.

Serious inquires only please. If you are interested please email me at saint57@swbell.net.

Thanks!
Craig

Sale pending on the tickets in Sec. 642. The club tickets in Sec. 271 are still available. Geaux Saints!

The pending sale fell through (sounds like they are splitting season tickets with someone) so both sets of tickets are still available.

UPDATE: I'm going to try and make it to New Orleans for the Cowboys game so I'm no longer looking to sell the entire season. Some folks have sent me messages asking if I would sell individual games and up until now I had said no. However, I will now sell tickets to individual games. For the tickets in Sec. 642 I plan to beat the lowest price on stubhub for any tickets in the terrace sideline sections (this offer doesn't include listings for a single ticket). For the club tickets in Sec. 272 there aren't many tickets listed on stub hub so feel free to email me an offer but please only serious inquires only.

UPDATE: I'm going to try and make it to New Orleans for the Cowboys game so I'm no longer looking to sell the entire season. Some folks have sent me messages asking if I would sell individual games and up until now I had said no. However, I will now sell tickets to individual games. For the tickets in Sec. 642 I plan to beat the lowest price on stubhub for any tickets in the terrace sideline sections (this offer doesn't include listings for a single ticket). For the club tickets in Sec. 272 there aren't many tickets listed on stub hub so feel free to email me an offer but please only serious inquires only.

Week 1 still available? I'm interested if so

Can you give me a price for all the Club Tickets pair w/ exception of the Dallas game. I might wish to buy.

Just to take the mystery out of prices here is what I'd like to get for each ticket/game in 642 (Terrace Sideline):

Chiefs 7pm Pre-season - $15
Raiders 7pm Pre-season - $15
Falcons Noon Home Opener - $190
Cardinals Noon - $90
Dolphins 7:40pm Monday Night Football - $125
Bills Noon - $90
Cowboys 7:30pm Sunday Night Football - $200
49ers 3:25pm - $185
Panthers Noon - $85
Bucs Noon - $85

here is what I'd like to get for each ticket/game in 271 (Club corner):

Chiefs 7pm Pre-season - $70
Raiders 7pm Pre-season - $70
Falcons Noon Home Opener - $325
Cardinals Noon - $200
Dolphins 7:40pm Monday Night Football - $225
Bills Noon - $200
49ers 3:25pm - $275
Panthers Noon - $200
Bucs Noon - $200

Please email me at saint57@swbell.net if interested. Thanks!

Not sure who the neg reps were from, but I thank you for breaking them apart. Now it is just a matter of deciding if I want to try and make another game this year. I would love to take the Dallas tickets, but I am going to Seattle for Thanksgiving/Seahawks MNF and would rather spread my games out some. Thinking HARD about the Falcons opener though. I will let you know something soon after I talk to ye ole ball and chain.

A COUPLE OF THE GAMES HAVE SOLD. THIS LIST REFLECTS CURRENT AVAILABILITY AND PRICES. Geaux Saints!

Just to take the mystery out of prices here is what I'd like to get for each ticket/game in 642 (Terrace Sideline):

Chiefs 7pm Pre-season - $15
Raiders 7pm Pre-season - $15
<B>Falcons Noon Home Opener - $185 (SOLD)</b>
<B>Cardinals Noon - $90 (SOLD)</B>
<B>Dolphins 7:40pm Monday Night Football - $120 (SOLD) </B>
Bills Noon - $90
<B>Cowboys 7:30pm Sunday Night Football - $195 (SOLD) </B>
49ers 3:25pm - $185
<B>Panthers Noon - $85 (SOLD)</B>
Bucs Noon - $85

here is what I'd like to get for each ticket/game in 271 (Club corner):

Chiefs 7pm Pre-season - $70
Raiders 7pm Pre-season - $70
<B>Falcons Noon Home Opener - $320 (SOLD)</B>
<B>Cardinals Noon - $200 - (SOLD)</B>
Dolphins 7:40pm Monday Night Football - $225
Bills Noon - $200
<B>49ers 3:25pm - $275 (SOLD)</B>
Panthers Noon - $200
Bucs Noon - $200

Please email me at saint57@swbell.net if interested. Thanks!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom