2 Point Conversation (1 Viewer)

lol I think it was just Payton's way of saying...if you are going to make it easy on us then we will take the extra point.

Would getting the two point conversion have made a difference? Honest...
We would be up 11-0. Raiders score TD after. Maybe they go for 2 and miss. Then it’s 11-6. Instead of 10-7. So fast forward- with a minute left it could have been 33-25. Needing a Hail Mary from the 50.

I wonder who would have thrown that pass.

I was all for it. Made perfect sense to me. He didn't have the advantage of hindsight. That 1 point can make a big difference in a game.

We would be up 11-0. Raiders score TD after. Maybe they go for 2 and miss. Then it’s 11-6. Instead of 10-7. So fast forward- with a minute left it could have been 33-25. Needing a Hail Mary from the 50.

Jameis, most likely, since SP would probably love to have a tall, strong d00d like Taysom in the endzone for a jump ball.

You really think the Raiders would’ve missed a 2 point conversion last night? Guarantee the TE would’ve been open.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom