2 reasons why 49ers will win. (1 Viewer)

Good stuff guys, but I had a hard time reading it all. I am too busy counting the 5 rings in my lifetime.

I know I am living in the past but history is a major in college and fortune telling is not. You may win one one day.

Yes we are having hard times, but like you at the start of the year we circled this game as a win and just cause you guys are better than expected we are coming down your road anyway. :yes:

My God, now I remember why I have the screen name I have.

Congrats to the San Francisco Yankees .... errrr, San Francisco 49ers, on the 5 Super Bowl rings that you all gained. Nothing like winning a S.B. through cheating the cap. :D

How is that working out for your team now that you can't buy the best players in the league anymore? :D

/goodluckinthegameandhopefullywithnoinjuries

I must give you credit because your team has come a long way since last year. It must be a good year to be a 49er fan. I must say it is quite remarkable when a team jumps from DEAD LAST on offense to 26th in the NFL. You must have even more pride because your defense climbed from DEAD LAST to 25th in the NFL. I do feel sorry for you since the defense is still DEAD LAST in points per game. I know that you guys are 4-5 and have a two game winning streak, it must be rough playing in a division that has one team with a winning record and exactly no teams that have scored more points than they have given up. Amazingly your team has given up close to 80 points more than you have scored on the season only teams that can say that are tampa, Oakland and the Titans. The good news is your teams schedule is easy enough that you guys might be able to put together some sort of nice 7-9 season and actually DRAFT OUT OF THE TOP 10 for the first time in 3 years.

Just in case you forgot I will remind you. The niners are 1-3 on the road with the only victory coming against the Lions who have won back to back games just twice in the last 6 seasons. Big win for you guys. Luckily for you the 49ers will only have to play 4 of their last 6 on the road after losing to the Seahawks this week.

and I'd like to add..... well, he pretty much covered it, Nuff Said

O and welcome to SR

Dude, there a few teams that I forget exist unless we're playing them, or they're in Primetime. The 49ers are one of those teams. Didn't your QB have a few games where he completed like 1 pass? What. The. Fuzzle. :hihi:

Thanks again for the ticket info. I'll be sure to not say where I'm sitting so you guys can't clown.

I'll also let you guys get back to thinking about the Cincinnati game. I'll be back in two weeks when our records are even and we are fighing for the playoffs.

I got some Seachicken fans to bug this week as well. I love this game.

Two reason why the 9ers will lose...

deuce-mcallister.jpg

5812080_36_1.jpg

I must give you credit because your team has come a long way since last year. It must be a good year to be a 49er fan. I must say it is quite remarkable when a team jumps from DEAD LAST on offense to 26th in the NFL. You must have even more pride because your defense climbed from DEAD LAST to 25th in the NFL. I do feel sorry for you since the defense is still DEAD LAST in points per game. I know that you guys are 4-5 and have a two game winning streak, it must be rough playing in a division that has one team with a winning record and exactly no teams that have scored more points than they have given up. Amazingly your team has given up close to 80 points more than you have scored on the season only teams that can say that are tampa, Oakland and the Titans. The good news is your teams schedule is easy enough that you guys might be able to put together some sort of nice 7-9 season and actually DRAFT OUT OF THE TOP 10 for the first time in 3 years.

Just in case you forgot I will remind you. The niners are 1-3 on the road with the only victory coming against the Lions who have won back to back games just twice in the last 6 seasons. Big win for you guys. Luckily for you the 49ers will only have to play 4 of their last 6 on the road after losing to the Seahawks this week.

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

As Jim Carrey once said, "Obsess much?!"

Did that post at least come with a small tube of KY?

/RogersLambertChevroletrules :mwink:

Maybe those two reasons are not enough, because you may face "el santo" in that game.

FYI, I enjoyed the 49ers - Cards game last season in the Azteca Stadium. Lots of 49ers fans that cried during that game. Not me, I don't like them since the old NFC west days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom