2 reasons why 49ers will win. (1 Viewer)

huff1

Reaction score
My buddy and I are flying in.

On a serious note, what is the gameday situation at Saints games? I have season tix to the 49ers and even though we sell out every game getting tix is no problem the day of. What is the story there to any regular that knows?

I think you guys are surprising a lot of teams this year and Breese looks like the answer.
You have also gotten a lot of national press which is well deserved. The 49ers are off the radar but this could be a trap game for the Saints.

Can't wait to see New Orleans and any info you can provide would be great.

1st its Brees
2nd you can usually find a person or two selling tickets outside but you may want to try and get them from ebay or you can try neworleanssaints.com they have a ticket exchange. i would tell u to try the one on here but most people on here dont like to give their tix to the enemy lol

i missed the two reasons why the 9'ers will win

Thanks fellas for the info, I recommend coming the to 49ers message board in a few weeks for some good natured trash talking before the game.
Go to 49ers.com and got to the fanzone.

I remember the good old days when we were in the same division and we could count on two wins a year from the Saints. Guess we'll have to take the one this time!!!:ezbill:

Grant is gonna make your qb cry into his little hands.

Go Saints! (And welcome to the forum, if even for one game)

I remember the days when Saints fans would get anxious because Montana and Rice were flying into town.

Those days are long gone....

Now it's more like let's have some Red Beans and Rice and wipe the floor with these fools.

Thanks fellas for the info, I recommend coming the to 49ers message board in a few weeks for some good natured trash talking before the game.

I remember the good old days when we were in the same division and we could count on two wins a year from the Saints. Guess we'll have to take the one this time!!!:ezbill:

you're funny dude...the only "one" you'll probably take this season is the "#1" pick in next year's draft.

funny stuff though...i'll be flying in for that game too...

The days of convicted felons running an organization that circumvents the salary cap are now over.

Enjoy the York era.

Karma's a *****.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom