2 rings or 19-0? (1 Viewer)

2 Rings deffo. Nobody cares or remembers the records, they remember about weather you won the Super Bowl or not. We should of won one in 2011 and last year, some would even argue about 2018 as well. I’d rather we win 2 more Super Bowls than one regardless of going undefeated.

BOTH because all I ever wanted is everything I ever wanted.

But the only answer is 2 RINGS!!!

since this is fantasy, how about back to back 19-0 seasons beating the Pats to send Brady into retirement and then Patrick Mahomes to end a stellar career with Super Bowl wins over Manning, Brady and Mahomes.

19-0 and it's not close. I can't comprehend how anyone could think differently. Someone wins the Super Bowl every year. Tons of teams have won 2. Several have won 3. It's not rare.

19-0 has never happened. It is unique. It will likely stand the test of time until after I die. Books would be written about it. Future seasons would be compared against it. It would be the #1 team and season of all time until we all died. One more Super Bowl catches us up with the Redskins, Raiders, and Broncos....whoopdeedoo.

I watch every year with the hope of going to the Super Bowl. Yeah, records are nice and all, but how many 7-9 seasons did we suffer through, even though Brees was setting records? I guess I can see why some are more attracted to a 19-0 season, but it's not important enough for me to want to hypothetically reject another super bowl win just for a record.

I’m with you gentlemen, I think this is the correct route to go.

Also worth being noted, next year’s Super Bowl will be in Tampa Bay and the NFC will be the home team. So while it wouldn’t be as satisfying as if it’d be Atlanta, it still would be fun to win it in a divisional rival’s stadium and locker room since we were robbed of that satisfaction last year.

But if this is it for Brees, 19-0 in Miami couldn’t be more perfect considering that’s not only where we won our first, but the 1972 Dolphins could all come and watch us go undefeated and we’ll never have to watch them pop champagne again.

You accidentally made a strong case for 19-0 regardless. I'm sticking to what I already said but to go 19-0 culminating in Miami would be divine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom