2 Round Mock with trades and all Saints picks (1 Viewer)

Whew. That is a lot of trades. And, I'm with Scott B., the Dorsey pick seems to be, more likely, wishful thinking. But, Detillier is predicting Ellis will fall to us, so who knows. :idunno:

Felix Jones to Carolina at 17 and his twin brother to San Diego at 27:))))

Why waste a draft pick on Hester? He more than likely will be an UDFA, because of the dreaded "tweener" label.

I'd replace that pick with a center/guard swingman who could be groomed as a starter.

I'd also take Brad Cottom, the TE from Tennessee over Wesley Woodyard. Injury issues will drive his draft stock down, but he would be great fit in Payton's offense

The sad part is that I think Hester is going to make one heck of a running back in the pros. He may not have the luster of some of the other backs, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have decent skills and he sure has the heart.

:icon_bs: :Cliff: :biere2: :crazy2: :0034: :0036: :all_coholic:

Barber & 22 to move up to #4??? It would take BOTH first and Barber IMO to move up that high...

Did you make Cason fall far enough, he's likely a first, we would be amazingly lucky for him to fall to 40, and you have us trading down and still getting him?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom