2 round mock with trades (1 Viewer)

Best, most realistic and plausible mock that I've seen so far.
Potential changes:
1. If the Saints address their CB issues via FA, then take Clady from Boise. He would start and be an upgrade.

2. Arizona would take Forte before Smith in round 2. His combine will prove me right.

3. The Giants would take Q. Groves at the end of round 1.

4. Mayo for the Saints in round 2.

5. Steltz or Xenon in round 4 in Forte's place if good combines.

Last edited:
I hope that we address CB via FA, but this has been the best mock draft that I have seen yet. Realistic trade scenarios. I can't stand mock's that assume 40 trades in the first round and wild assumptions.

Good job.

Very good mock I like the Lofton and Cromarite picks a lot, I wish that Lofton would fall to us that would be a great day if it all happened like that.

That would be a GREAT scenario. Good job! Best I've seen yet, and pretty realistic!

If only. *sigh*

p.s. Ellis is not a good fit in Miami's 3-4; he won't go there.

The Saints pick 9th in the second round. The Bengals move to the back of the 7-9 team list in the 2nd. Then in the 3rd, we move to the back of 7-9 teams and so on.

First off, you need to relax and stop ridiculing people because you disagree with their mock draft. Second we don't have 2 probowl caliber RB's, as a matter of fact, we don't have 1 probowl RB. Best case scenario, Deuce comes back and puts up 700-800 yards next year....not probowl worthy. What has Reggie shown from the RB position that would make you think he would be a probowler? He is more likely to make the probowl as a reciever as of right now. Thirdly, we only have 1 real NFL back that can push a pile and that's Deuce, a RB that has 2 severely banged up knees.

IMO, Matt Forte would be a great pickup in the middle of the draft.

Sure, Andy Reid doesn't know a good WR from a hole in the ground, which means he probably would not trade up to get one, but stranger things have happened. the rest of his draft makes a whole lot of sense for a lot of teams...and incase you slept the past week DRC has moved up draft boards quick and will be a 1st round selection barring a horrible combine.

Why don't you make a mock draft and put it up here so we can see how knowledgeable you are? Do you not think anyone would disagree with your mock draft?:dunno:

my thoughts exactly chi-town.

If the Saints were able to land those first three players then the rest of the draft could be BPA. I would urinate myself if the Saints were able to infuse a defense with players like the first three.

Good mock draft nextyear.

That's a pretty plausible spot for DRC right now considering how his stock has moved up after the Senior Bowl. I don't think he'll fly any higher than 15-20 unless he has eye-popping numbers at the combine, but at this point 15-25 is about where I think he'll go.
The trick (as Mike D has said) is getting someone actually interested in trading up to the 10 spot. Getting someone around 17-23 to do so would be great (if Ellis doesn't miraculously fall to #10 and Rivers either isn't available or we've already signed a WLB through free agency).

Someone is always willoing to trade up, I feel that if Philly makes a play for a WR that is a deep threat, it might keep Mc Nabb around and happy.

Great Mock, I hope it goes down that way with one change. I know everyone is in love with Forte, but I'd rather see us grab a DT like Odom in the 4th.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom