7. New England Patriots-Trade with Dallas for # 22, #28, and next years 3rd
Dallas Cowboys-Darren McFadden (RB) Arkansas
8. Baltimore Ravens-Brian Brohm (QB) Louisville
9. Cincinnati Bengals-Keith Rivers (OLB) USC
10. New Orleans Saints-Trade with Philly for #19, # 51 and 5th round pick
Philadelphia Eagles- DeSean Jackson (WR) Cal
11. Buffalo Bills-Mike Jenkins (CB) South Florida
12. Denver Broncos- Ryan Clady (OT) Boise State
13. Carolina Panthers-Kenny Phillips (S) Miami (Fl)
14. Chicago Bears-Dan Connor (LB) Penn State
15. Detroit Lions-Leodis McKelvin, (CB)Troy
16. Arizona Cardinals-Aqib Talib (CB) Kansas
17. Minnesota Vikings-Mario Manningham (WR) Michigan
18. Houston Texans-Malcolm Kelly (WR) Oklahoma
19. New Orleans Saints-Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB-Tennessee State
20. Tampa Bay Bucs-Calais Campbell (DE) Miami Fl
21. Washington Redskins-Derrick Harvey (DE) Florida
22. New England Patriots-Ali Highsmith, OLB-LSU
23. Pittsburgh Steelers-Limas Sweed (WR) Texas
24. Tennessee Titans-Pat Sims (DT) Auburn
25. Seattle Seahawks-Rashard Mendenhall (RB) Illinois
26. Jacksonville Jaguars-Fred Davis, TE-USC
27. San Diego Chargers-Roy Schuening (G) Oregon State
28. New England Patriots-Jeff Otah (OT) Pittsburgh
29. San Francisco 49ers-Kentwan Balmer (DT) North Carolina
30. Green Bay Packers-Jonathan Stewart (RB) Oregon
31. New York Giants-Gosder Cherilus, T-Boston College
32. New England Patriots-Forfeited

ROUND 2
1. Miami Dolphins-Sam Baker (OT) USC
2. St. Louis Rams-Chris Williams, T-Vanderbilt
3. Oakland Raiders- Quentin Groves OLB/DE Auburn
4. Atlanta Falcons-Dre Moore, DT-Maryland
5. Kansas City Chiefs-Early Doucet (WR) LSU
6. New York Jets-Felix Jones (RB) Arkansas
7. San Francisco 49ers-Lawrence Jackson, DE-USC
8. Baltimore Ravens-James Hardy (WR) Indiana
9. Cincinnati Bengals-Antoine Cason, CB-Arizona
10. New Orleans Saints-Curtis Lofton ILB-Oklahoma
11. Buffalo Bills-John Carlson, TE-Notre Dame
12. Denver Broncos-Adarius Bowman (WR) Oklahoma State
13. Carolina Panthers-Chad Henne, QB-Michigan
14. Chicago Bears-Joe Flacco, QB-Delaware
15. Detroit Lions-Tavares Gooden, ILB-Miami
16. Arizona Cardinals-Kevin Smith, RB-Central Florida
17. Minnesota Vikings-Brandon Flowers, CB-Virginia Tech
18. Houston Texans-DeJuan Tribble, CB-Boston College
19. New Orleans Saints-Trevor Laws | Notre Dame
20. Tampa Bay Bucs-John David Booty, QB-USC
21. Washington Redskins-Xavier Adibi, OLB-Virginia Tech
22. Cleveland Browns-Jonathan Hefney S-Tennessee
23. Pittsburgh Steelers-Frank Okam, DT-Texas
24. Tennessee Titans-Devin Thomas, WR-Michigan State
25. Seattle Seahawks-D. J. Hall, WR-Alabama
26. Jacksonville Jaguars-Phillip Merling DE Clemson
27. San Diego Chargers-Beau Bell, ILB-UNLV
28. Dallas Cowboys-Jerod Mayo, OLB-Tennessee
29. Indianapolis Colts-Patrick Lee, CB-Auburn
30. Green Bay Packers-DeMario Pressley, DT-N. C. State
31. New York Giants-Chris Ellis, DE-Virginia Tech
32. New England Patriots-Owen Schmitt, FB-West Virginia

Saints later round picks
3rd- Shawn Crable OLB Michigan
4th- Matt Forte RB Tulane
5th- Tommy Blake DE TCU
5th- Eddie Royal (WR) Virginia Tech
6th- Jacob Tamme TE Kentucky
7th- Darius Reynaud WR-West Virginia

andy reid trading up for a WR ?

ZOMG !

its getting worse and worse here.

Best mock for the Saints. Love it. I Adore it.

I would get on my knees, for our draft to be like that.

This is so bad! We not only wouldn't trade down to pick a CB who will be availible in the 2nd, but we wouldn't get a 2nd and a 5th for it. And why Matt Forte!!! We do not need a RB!!! We have 2 pro bowl caliber,one serviceable, and one potential great along with a PS player in Branch. MOD EDIT - no insults

Last edited by a moderator:
You know before you jump all over someone keep in mind we dont know whether Duece will be 100%

This is so bad! We not only wouldn't trade down to pick a CB who will be availible in the 2nd, but we wouldn't get a 2nd and a 5th for it. And why Matt Forte!!! We do not need a RB!!! We have 2 pro bowl caliber,one serviceable, and one potential great along with a PS player in Branch. MOD EDIT

Tell us how you really feel. :hihi:

You may get criticised for putting this mock up, but I salute you.:happy0005:
I tried to put my ideal draft in my sig but it wouldn't work, and it was 1. DRC 2. Lofton 3.Laws.
If Philly made that trade and we also got Crable, Forte, Jacob Tamme, and Eddie Royal, I would explode.
You have just typed out what is my ideal Saints draft.:worthy:
Maybe, no trades, just DRC at 10, Lofton in the 2nd and Crable in the 3rd, addressing DT in free agency, but great stuff IMO.
:17:

This is so bad! We not only wouldn't trade down to pick a CB who will be availible in the 2nd, but we wouldn't get a 2nd and a 5th for it. And why Matt Forte!!! We do not need a RB!!! We have 2 pro bowl caliber,one serviceable, and one potential great along with a PS player in Branch. MOD EDIT

First off, you need to relax and stop ridiculing people because you disagree with their mock draft. Second we don't have 2 probowl caliber RB's, as a matter of fact, we don't have 1 probowl RB. Best case scenario, Deuce comes back and puts up 700-800 yards next year....not probowl worthy. What has Reggie shown from the RB position that would make you think he would be a probowler? He is more likely to make the probowl as a reciever as of right now. Thirdly, we only have 1 real NFL back that can push a pile and that's Deuce, a RB that has 2 severely banged up knees.

IMO, Matt Forte would be a great pickup in the middle of the draft.

Sure, Andy Reid doesn't know a good WR from a hole in the ground, which means he probably would not trade up to get one, but stranger things have happened. the rest of his draft makes a whole lot of sense for a lot of teams...and incase you slept the past week DRC has moved up draft boards quick and will be a 1st round selection barring a horrible combine.

Why don't you make a mock draft and put it up here so we can see how knowledgeable you are? Do you not think anyone would disagree with your mock draft?:dunno:

First off DRC will be a first round pick and might not be there at 19. Secondly, we woul be trading for a 1st, 2nd, and a 5th(it values out check the chart).Third, who is our PB RB. Deuce -I love him but be real 2 bum knees, I wish him all the luck and hope he can come back. Bush-pretty boy who does not respond well to change, this is not the NCAA. Steck is a FA.
PT one game showed a lot of potential but that was one game. Also at the end of last season we were signing RB's off the street (Barclay ect....) MOD EDIT

I think you did an excellent job the mock and I love our picks. If the draft went down like this then Kansas City would be my favorite AFC team. Doucet & Bowe as the WR's? :)

Only if everyone could type their thoughts as eloquently as you! Your knowledge of football and football business skills are obviously far superior than anyone else’s. Show us the way, Oh great one.

I would be very happy with that mock coming true...a CB, DT, OLB, ILB and depth at RB, WR, TE and DE? That would be awesome.

Tommy Blake?

TCU's Tommy Blake...he is nowhere near mentally stable enough for the NFL

I'd be really happy with DRC and Lofton going into Day 2 (remember it's a new format this year).

I think Crable is a really interesting prospect, but the questions about his work ethic, instincts, and position have me concerned. I do think we could use a player "like" him though.

Being from KY I know I'm why biased here (as are some on this board about LSU players) but I think Jacob Tamme will go a lot earlier than 6th round, he's got great hands, a great character guy, and has a great work ethic with a great attitude and how Andre Woodson has fallen from the upper half of the first round to not going in even the 2nd round is something I have still yet to figure out. He still set a record in the SEC for most touchdown passes and the Nat'l record for most passes thrown without an interception (going up against SEC defenses). I think the senior bowl has been looked into way too much, mainly because it's the only thing we've been given for quite some time. That's why these mocks are so pointless at this stage. The combines and personal workouts for teams are what really matter and until they happen it's all up in the air.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom