2 Saints helped Bennie Fowler land in New Orleans (1 Viewer)

honestly trequan has potential but dude is just so inconsistent, injuries, dude just disappears can't even find him on my tv lol. im glad we got rid of ginn he's just old now, we have a lot of young guys paired w MT and Sanders I think sanders will bring out the best in the undrafted guys. Cant wait to see this new offense. IMAGINE this offense... Brees, Kamara, Murray, Montgomery, MT, JCook, Sanders, Harris, Swiss Knife Hill, a Top 3 OLine.. Id like to see the league try and stop us :devilish: this puts a smile on my face.. Brees with these weapons will be Thanos will all the infinity stones

So, it wasnā€™t me who started a thread last season calling for us to sign him? I got flamed for it pretty good , if I remember correctly. Oh well, Iā€™ll give Sanders the creditšŸ˜‚.

honestly trequan has potential but dude is just so inconsistent, injuries, dude just disappears can't even find him on my tv lol. im glad we got rid of ginn he's just old now, we have a lot of young guys paired w MT and Sanders I think sanders will bring out the best in the undrafted guys. Cant wait to see this new offense. IMAGINE this offense... Brees, Kamara, Murray, Montgomery, MT, JCook, Sanders, Harris, Swiss Knife Hill, a Top 3 OLine.. Id like to see the league try and stop us :devilish: this puts a smile on my face.. Brees with these weapons will be Thanos will all the infinity stones

TRUE DAT.....only pin stripes can limit this O!!

It's make or break for him this year IMO. If he can't even show that he's a solid #3 now that we have an elite #1 and an actual legit #2 next to him, then it'll be time to cut our losses on him IMO.

Fowler ran a 4.52 at the combine, but a 4.35 at his pro day. If the 4.35 is accurate, thatā€™ll help. He is 6ā€™1ā€, but has a 6ā€™6ā€ wingspan. He ran a decent 3 -cone of 7.06. A 36 vertical. Also only 4 drops with 95 receptions in his career is good. What I wonder about is what has held him back so far? He is talented, so are his routes poor?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom