2 Saints Season tickets plus rights for Sale Sec 643 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I have two season tickets in section 643 row 21 for sale. Selling the tickets at face value which is $820 per seat $1,640 total. Whoever buys them can have the rights transferred to them next offseason as long as the buyer pays the $250 Saints charge for the transfer. If interested please email psimmo_1@yahoo.com.

These tickets have been in my name for 6 years. I added some tickets for my wife and I in another section and was going to transfer the rights this year to a friend of a friend. He backed out after I had already paid for the season. I’ve been trying to sell these on Tigerdroppings with no luck.

Yes I am a new member to this site. I am willing to meet in person to exchange. I live in Baton Rouge but am willing to travel to New Orleans to meet as I go there often.

Last edited:
I have two season tickets in section 643 row 21 for sale. Selling the tickets at face value which is $820 per seat $1,640 total. Whoever buys them can have the rights transferred to them next offseason as long as the buyer pays the $250 Saints charge for the transfer. If interested please email psimmo_1@yahoo.com.

These tickets have been in my name for 6 years. I added some tickets for my wife and I in another section and was going to transfer the rights this year to a friend of a friend. He backed out after I had already paid for the season. I’ve been trying to sell these on Tigerdroppings with no luck.

Yes I am a new member to this site. I am willing to meet in person to exchange. I live in Baton Rouge but am willing to travel to New Orleans to meet as I go there often.
SOLD!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom