2 weeks w/out Saints football... (2 Viewers)

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
maybe I'll try to learn how to make cool Saints highlight videos like some of the guys here... maybe I'll just kick up a bunch of crap with the Cwgirl fans here in DFW for the next 2 weeks... does anybody here know how to handle Bye-week Withdrawal? Man this is gonna suck... already 1 day in and I'm miserable.

All suggestions are welcomed :9:

it does suck to have 2 weeks of no Saints...

But....but but but but...... we are 4 and O!!!!!

I'm just going to sit back and enjoy all the kudos for 2 weeks. Plus, I'm going to play a crapload of golf this weekend. :)

I ate Pancho's today. It helped day 1.

It will seem like an eternity.......

no saints football this week...o well...LSU v. Florida is more than enough to get my football fix...Geaux Tigers...btw if yall want Urban Meyers phone number i got it

I ate Pancho's today. It helped day 1.

Maybe we can just keep this thread going and everyone can check in with what helped them get through each day without Saints football...

It can be our own little support group...

I'll go next: Today I watched and listened to every new organization's coverage of the Saints win from Sunday.

Do you have any old games on dvd or saved on a dvr, perhaps? That always helps me.
I also like to think about guys like Mike Bell, Kendrick Clancy, Malcolm Jenkins and the elusive Darnell Dinkins (sp?) getting all that time to get healthy and ready to rock the Dome when the Giants come to town.

I hear those guys in Baton Rouge have a good game saturday night... something to hold you over

I'm DEFINITELY going to have withdrawal. I almost went three weeks without seeing the Saints on TV. The power where I lived went out just after we scored our field goal on the opening possession. SURREAL. Had to listen to it on the radio for a bit and on a dinky portable TV whose battery died, but eventually got to see the game sealing TD drive we had in the 4th at my sister's place.

I just try to handle the bye week by just rooting against our rivals if one of their games is on, which is what pretty much everyone does and really one of the few things you can do during the bye.

Yeah that Tiger game will be good... 3+ hours of watching Floida getting stomped in Death Valley sounds like a good plan... and yes I have some old games that I d-loaded that I can watch... hell I can watch the 06 Cowboys game every day :9:

Making fun of the redskins here in Washington area is helping me!

im waiting to see one of those highlight vids we have alot to work with

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom