20 games left. How do they finish? (1 Viewer)

v3kt0r

Count de Monet
Reaction score
It's a tough stretch that started Sat night.

I think we finish the remaining 20 at 12-8 for a final record of 54-28.

San Antonio
LA Lakers
@ Detroit
Chicago
Houston
Boston
@ Indiana
@ Cleveland
@ Boston
@ Toronto
@ Orlando
@ Miami
NY Knicks
Golden State
Utah
@ Minnesota
@ LA Lakers
@ Sacramento
LA Clippers
@ Dallas

San Antonio=L
LA Lakers=L
@ Detroit=L
Chicago=W
Houston=W
Boston=L
@ Indiana=W
@ Cleveland=W
@ Boston=L
@ Toronto=W
@ Orlando=W
@ Miami=W
NY Knicks=W
Golden State=W
Utah=W
@ Minnesota=W
@ LA Lakers=L
@ Sacramento=W
LA Clippers=W
@ Dallas=W

14-6 with a losing streak coming up, though. Final record of 56-36, 3rd seed in the West.

I'm actually predicting that we finish as the 8th seed.

You know, that wouldn't surprise me at all. Grabbing the 1 seed wouldn't surprise me either. The West is just so wide open. And besides home court advantage the seedings don't matter as much this year since 1-8 the teams are all pretty evenly matched. If the 8 seed Mavericks upset the 1 seed Spurs and the 7 seed Hornets upset the 2 seed Lakers, would anyone be that surprised? The playoffs this year will be epic. It's gonna be fun to watch.

Just keep hoping that Golden State and Denver keep losing. My guess is that the gap from 1st to 8th won't be much different than it is now.

The good news is that a lot of these teams still have to play each other, so some of them are going to cancel each other out.

And Utah lost at Chicago last night -- any East team beating a West team is GRAVY!

My prediction: 11-9 in last 20 to finish 53-29 -- good enough for the 5th seed and a first-round matchup with the Jazz. Home floor could go either way.

FWIW, Utah and Golden State are almost as bad of matchups for the Hornets as the Lakers or Spurs. Ideally, we'll get the Suns, Mavericks, or Rockets. Houston can't keep this up forever.

I'm predicting that we get one of these games against the Spurs and Lakers. Need to especially since Dallas, Houston, and Utah are playing creampuffs tonight.

San Antonio=L
LA Lakers=L
@ Detroit=L
Chicago=W
Houston=W
Boston=L
@ Indiana=W
@ Cleveland=W
@ Boston=L
@ Toronto=W
@ Orlando=W
@ Miami=W
NY Knicks=W
Golden State=W
Utah=W
@ Minnesota=W
@ LA Lakers=L
@ Sacramento=W
LA Clippers=W
@ Dallas=W

14-6 with a losing streak coming up, though. Final record of 56-36, 3rd seed in the West.

Heh. One wrong for me already. I wouldn't mind seeing them turn some of those Lakers L's into W's.

Right now the Hornets are the 5th seed but have a better record than 4 seed Utah so the Hornets would actually have home court advantage in the first round. :9:

San Antonio=L
LA Lakers=L
@ Detroit=L
Chicago=W
Houston=W
Boston=L
@ Indiana=W
@ Cleveland=W
@ Boston=L
@ Toronto=W
@ Orlando=W
@ Miami=W
NY Knicks=W
Golden State=W
Utah=W
@ Minnesota=W
@ LA Lakers=L
@ Sacramento=W
LA Clippers=W
@ Dallas=W

Heh, 3 games ahead of my schedule already. Grab that number one seed, Hornets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom