$20 Smart Home camera - Wyze Cam V2 Review (1 Viewer)

I got one from homedepot last year.
I put it in my garage.
Works fine.
I’d do it again for $20

I picked up 2 of these about two months ago and I haven't even taken them out of the box yet. Glad to know they don't suck and thanks for posting

I have a bunch of these.I got 4 of them outside tucked up under the eaves. No issues at all. Wyze is a great company,just stay away from their new outdoor cam. Its pretty rough.

Picked up 4 on Cyber Monday and paid $14/each after discounts. Just got them today.
I'm interested in purchasing more.

When you get yours set up, can you let us know if you can have notifications sent to an email for free or if requires a subscription?

I get notifications for free on mine for fire and CO2. I used to have sound notifications for the baby's room, but we received way too many.

I got lucky and found this Cobra 2 camera and monitor setup at a garage sale for $30 brand new. I love this thing, but before that I was thinking of getting a few of these. I still may, especially in my “collectibles room”. I have over $80,000 in vintage toys/collectibles and my girlfriends son is starting to stay at home by himself starting next month. He knows to stay away but who knows when we’re not home lol

Attachments

• B1388315-C783-4A34-9BEE-C48E6BE48192.jpeg
    B1388315-C783-4A34-9BEE-C48E6BE48192.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2
Does anyone have any of the Eufy wireless outdoor cameras? I've seen some decent reviews of the 2k quality cameras. Hard to believe a 2k wireless camera can last 380 days on one charge and have 2k quality and good wireless range. They are at bit expensive $350 for a two camera system with base. I like that Eufy has internal storage so I'm not hooked into paying monthly to store and access my footage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom