2006 similarities (1 Viewer)

wnelson

Who Dat Nation
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This team looks like the good ol days when we had one of the best drafts in franchise history, 2 talented backs, a blossoming defense with actual leaders and a young and powerful offensive line.

The offensive line inspired power runs by mark today reminds me of Deuce running against the Eagles both games that year. Kamara looks like a more talented Reggie and look at that young and talented defense... Everyone says the true dominance will be in two years when those supremely talented rookies become young dominant vets.

I am not saying we will make it to the NFC championship game but those cant just be coincidences. I am sure others may find other statistical or anecdotal evidence but either way our last 2 drafts dominate this team like the 05 draft shaped the 09 campaign.

Loved that 06 team but i think this one is a lot more talented overall

I don't disagree at all. Especially at overall skill positions and absolutely on defense.

Just miss the days of deuce/Reggie. That year was special.

so proud of this team this is not an easy team to play on the road

I think this team is better. The defense isn't a bend but don't break defense dependant on turnovers. The run game is better. We don't have the passing game of previous years but it's still good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom