2007 Draft Picks (1 Viewer)

P Willy!!! but i dont see him goin that far

Linebackers typically slide in the draft....

but yeah, he won't make it past pick #20 I bet, and we're not going to trade up. To many depth concerns. I'm still hoping

Whatever round Craig "Buster" Davis falls to whether the 3 or later he would be a steal.

Ok I have an interest in knowing the people that get drafted and who’s good. But I hate watching college football. (Too much big plays and lack of skill overall. Looks like an arcade video can with all the trick plays and what not) so what games should I be watching? And when do they come on?

Catch whichever games are on, don't follow the ball with your eyes and you'll be good.

Well its a shame because you're missing out on some great football, its practically too late now, the season is almost over...Have fun relying on Mel Keiper Jr.

I think Poslszny is the best LB, then Willis and another guy I really like Buster Davis from Florida St........

Poslszny is way overrated. Willis and Buster Davis are the two best Lbs. I watch alot of college football and I usually pretend i'm an analyst and look at alot of players, I don't see Poslszny as being that good.

I'll say this again, should we use a draft pick to take WR Dwayne Bowe from LSU?
I would unless he jumps up to a 1st round pick.

Poslszny is way overrated. Willis and Buster Davis are the two best Lbs. I watch alot of college football and I usually pretend i'm an analyst and look at alot of players, I don't see Poslszny as being that good.

I watched the guy too a couple of times this year, I agree he is over rated. I love Willis though.

I watch a lot to and I have to disagree, Poslzny is the best LB in the draft IMO....The only reason he started a little slow in the first few games was because he was banged up a little other then that he is a beast.........

Paul P. from Penn State is vastly overrated. He's way too robotic and unathletic. Patrick Willis is much better.

And I forgot we got something for Bennett, good trade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom