2007 Free Agents (1 Viewer)

I'd love to get Daniel Graham, London Fletcher, and Asante Samuel.

DB A. Samuel, if New England can't lock him up, and LB Adalius Thomas, if Baltimore can't lock him up. Both good character guys, as well.

Eric Johnson, Eric Steinbach, Terdell Sands, Lance Briggs, Adalius Thomas and Nate Clements. Briggs, Thomas, Steinbach and Clements should be contected as soon as league rules allow...

Sign Randall Gay, no matter the cost. :hihi:

In all seriousness, Eric Steinbach and one of the top corners would be allsome.

Terd ell Sands. I saw this guy play in a couple of games, and he makes a difference. I would love to see him play with our DT's to add some depth.

are their any cornerbacks entering the draft that are supposed sure-hits?

Not all of those (in fact most of the better names) won't make it to UFA, being either resigned or franchised.

That said, as a shopping list, i'd say
Nate Clements
Cato June
draft Patrick Willis

Call it an offseason

QB's, stealing Matt Schaub from the Falcons as a young back up to Brees would be awesome but i don't think Schaub is looking to be a backup any longer.

RB's, we are set with Branch waiting in the wings and also Keith Joseph.

WR's, i can see up picking up Patrick Crayton from the Cowboys since he has a connection to Payton and he's a lot better than Jamal Jones and Lance Moore. Kelly Washington and Ernest Wilford would make good additions.

OL's, not many big names. Leonard Davis would be nice at the right price but i think our oline is set and will be better next year. Maybe a draft pick would be better here.

DL's, most were pass rushing DE's, Hollis Thomas is a must resign though.

LB's, Lance Briggs and Adalius Thomas would be great additions.

CB's, Nate Clements and Asante Samuel would also be nice but probably expensive.

Nate Celements

Cato June (I prefer him to Lance Briggs since I think the price will be much more reasonable)

Eric Johnson or Daniel Graham ONLY if they are not overpriced.

Draft CB, DT, TE, LB, OL in draft.

Resign Thomas and Grant. Resign Stinchcomb only if he is cheap, otherwise start Strief.

Nate Celements

Cato June (I prefer him to Lance Briggs since I think the price will be much more reasonable)

Eric Johnson or Daniel Graham ONLY if they are not overpriced.

Draft CB, DT, TE, LB, OL in draft.

Resign Thomas and Grant. Resign Stinchcomb only if he is cheap, otherwise start Strief.

Lance Briggs is a SLB, Cato June is a perfect fit at WLB. I'm sure you could switch Briggs or Fujita over, but i feel June is a better fit for Fujita. Plus Cato June is great in coverage, and I have a soft spot for LBs who can cover and great turnovers that way.

Scott Fujita Patrick Willis Cato June

That's a LB corp I could get behind :scratch:

Randall Gay

Nate Clements, we probably will not be able to get him

Jeremy Stevens has the size and can atch but the dude is such a B*tch

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom