2008 Democratic Primary (1 Viewer)

2008 Democratic Primary

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with Morris in this article but his hatred of Hillary is so feverish I don't even bother to watch his commentary on this election. I mean, the guy really needs help. That type of unrelenting hatred is just not healthy.

More good news for Clinton

An aide to Barack Obama says the man who led former President Clinton's 1992 bid plans to endorse the Illinois senator.
Obama's campaign plans a 1 p.m. conference call Wednesday to announce the endorsement by David Wilhelm, who later became chairman of the Democratic National Committee. The aide spoke on condition of anonymity because the announcement would be made public later in the day.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8UPH9EG0&show_article=1

People are fleeing the Clinton ship like the scene from Ratatouille when the rats leave the house after the roof collapses.

People are fleeing the Clinton ship like the scene from Ratatouille when the rats leave the house after the roof collapses.

Yeah, and her first two stops in Texas have been El Paso and McAllen with Robstown and San Antonio next. This shows that she's bought in to the ill-fated strategy of banking on Hispanics to win the state. Here's a list of statewide elections that have been swung due to the Latino vote:

the end

I'm really surprised that she's going down this path of doom. She must not have anybody in her campaign with experience here. Either that, or her paid advisors are clueless. The only way for her to win here is to get a massive turnout among white women. And she's in the valley on stage with the mariachi kid. lol, she should just give up now.

Yeah, and her first two stops in Texas have been El Paso and McAllen with Robstown and San Antonio next. This shows that she's bought in to the ill-fated strategy of banking on Hispanics to win the state. Here's a list of statewide elections that have been swung due to the Latino vote:

the end

I'm really surprised that she's going down this path of doom. She must not have anybody in her campaign with experience here. Either that, or her paid advisors are clueless. The only way for her to win here is to get a massive turnout among white women. And she's in the valley on stage with the mariachi kid. lol, she should just give up now.

It is interesting how she seems to be going down without much of a fight. Ignoring Wisconsin seals it, IMO. That is a state she could win or at the very least slow down Obama's momentum.

She's going to Wisconsin. She was in San Antonio this evening at St. Mary's Univ.

President Bill Clinton will campaign in Wisconsin tomorrow, visiting Milwaukee, Madison and La Crosse. Hillary will campaign in Wisconsin Saturday evening through Tuesday morning.

In Wisconsin, Chelsea made five stops in the past two days. Chelsea met with students near Marquette University and at University of Wisconsin campuses in Milwaukee, Madison, Eau Claire and La Crosse. In Madison, Chelsea spoke to a "packed room of mostly students. amid an atmosphere at times resembling a rock concert. The overflow crowd. was filled with people shoving forward, jockeying for a better position."

On Thursday, February 21 at 7 p.m. CST, Hillary and Sen. Obama will debate in Austin, Texas. Univision, CNN and the Texas Democratic Party will co-host the debate. Sen. Obama refused to debate Hillary in Wisconsin, Washington, D.C., and Maine.

Last edited:
He's got the money advantage big time right now. Debating her is just giving her free airtime which is silly to do. He played the money game right, focusing on lots of small donors for a prolonged campaign. She screwed up and went for the big money upfront for a short campaign expecting to be done after Super Tuesday.

Debating her more would be erasing the advantaged he's gained through a smart fund raising strategy and good preparation.

>>Sen. Obama refused to debate Hillary in Wisconsin, Washington, D.C., and Maine.

She's running an ad about that on Wisconsin tv. His campaign replied that they've already debated 18 times and have 2 more planned. :shrug:

I simply pointed out that, contrary to popular opinion among Obama fans, Clinton didn't have any intention of "ignoring" Wisconsin. However, when candidates are as close on the issues and ideology as Obama and Clinton I think debates are a better way to highlight their differences than pep rallies. Speaking of similarities:

FWIW, Obama came out with some economic stuff today. I haven't read it yet, but here's the report from MSNBC:

It sounds suspiciously like Clinton's plan. Here we go again.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/09/17/364700.aspx

That is good that she is doing something in Wisconsin. I had read where her campaign had said she wouldn't go there. Wisonsin is a state she can win IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom