2008 Saints Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

The equation should be
Balmer - Balmer = Sullivan
because Sullivan has to equal 0, Balmer = Sullivan/2 would make Balmer equal to zero before he could prove himself which is not fair.

But I think Balmer is a huge reach at 10, we would have to trade down so me to even consider him. And I would prefer Cason even if we did trade down.

Adibi could be good but I don't know if he is the best fit for us. I like him though, I think he will be a great player.

If the draft went the way you made it CB would be the best pick in the 3rd, so I like the pick there, unless a good TE falls.

I would like a WR in the 5th, but C is fine

I don't know much about the Saftey you have there, but other interesting FS are Dominique Barber, and Corey Lynch.

If Frank Okam is still around in the 7th I would love to pick him, but I think someone will give him a chance before then, but you never know what teams are thinking.

....okam in the 7th? thats not a stretch that he falls that low or anything..definitely not.

....okam in the 7th? thats not a stretch that he falls that low or anything..definitely not.
He was probally a 3rd or 4th round pick before the combine, then he shows up at the combine over weight, I think a lot of teams may avoid him, he didn't have a great season last year.

i like balmer and i am confident that the coaches would get him to play up to his high potential and i would not mind taking him at 10 if ellis and dorsey are gone, however i really think the saints are going try to trade up and get ellis or dorsey

okam would definately not be there in the 7th i don't think, someone like Jack Ikeguonu cb from wisconson could be a good pickup in the later rounds because he was one of the top rated corners before he hurt his knee, i would like the saints to give him a shot in the 6th or 7th round

i would personally switch the 2nd and 3rd round selections, as CB is a slightly greater need witht he morgan signing and at 41 there would be a great chance of a first round rated Cb to fall, like talib or cason or reggie smith, and then a olb in the third but i wouldn't mind that draft

I read somewhere the saints we kind high on balmer. i wouldn't exspect him to go that high. If they really want high i would exspect them to try to trade down or to trade up to get a second first round pick.

OK, I minored in math back in the days when I was sober all the time, and I like this one.

B = S/2. So S is twice as good as B? Or am I doing it wrong? 2B = S.

And

"Now, I do not deny that he has first round talent, but with drafting, we are measuring the probability of a players success versus pick number (I know it is a little more complicated than that, but this is my basic understanding of it). I just don't think the probability of his success equates to the tenth pick of the draft."

After carefully examining probability, I think he is saying he doesn't think we'll take Balmer.

Two different opinions. Life is good.

ddd

Sorry for the confusion. Does this help?

Balmer lbs = Sullivan lbs/2
or
Literally, Balmer is half the man Sullivan is.

He was probally a 3rd or 4th round pick before the combine, then he shows up at the combine over weight, I think a lot of teams may avoid him, he didn't have a great season last year.

Didn't we invite a Longhorn lineman to camp last year and he quit after a few days? He was supposed to have a ton of potential.

I'd rather have Cromartie in the first and a guy like DT Moore in the second if the Saints are going to reach for a DT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom