2008 Senior Bowl Gameday thread (1 Viewer)

Heckuva game and I love that the South pulls it out at the end! Glad I watched the 2nd half. I am sure they will replay it on NFL network at some point or probably even on NFL on Demand like the other Bowl games played on NFL network.

Forte showed nice power and elusiveness. Cromartie is a good one and helped himself out a lot today. I wouldn't be upset if we got him.

I had it tivo'ed and it went off with 45 seconds left!!! AHHHHH.. thanks for the score. Who made the winning touchdown??

Thanks Devildog.. It will be fun to see how players move up and down the draft boards after this game.. Then with the combines feb 23.. it's gonna be interesting!!

I really liked Cromartie too...he has a passion for the game and for playing CB that I really enjoyed watching.

Nice to hear all the props for Jacob Hester, too. He does seem to be the type of player that coaches love.

Was anyone else as ticked as I was about Booty getting so much playing time? I really wanted to see more of that QB from Delaware, but Booty got most of the playing time. That simply is not fair; winning the game is not the point of the Senior Bowl; showcasing the senior talent IS. JMO...

how did Dan Connor look?-i saw the last drive and he didnt make a single play

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom