2008 Ticket prices? (1 Viewer)

RailSaint

Veteran
Reaction score
Has there been any info on prices for 2008 season ticket renewals?

I haven't heard anything yet, but I expect since we will lose a home game to London, it's the perfect time for the Saints to raise the price per ticket per game without really changing you total from 2007. A sly way to put in an increase.

I haven't heard anything yet, but I expect since we will lose a home game to London, it's the perfect time for the Saints to raise the price per ticket per game without really changing you total from 2007. A sly way to put in an increase.
That is what everyone is afraid of. Then, the following year, it can be marketed as no increase, just more games.

we usually hear something by now. I seem to remember getting my invoice by this time last year. silence is probably a bad thing:D

I just don't care if they increase.....I'll pay it. I'm addicted. If I have to get a part time job washing windows. I'll pay it.:D

I just don't care if they increase.....I'll pay it. I'm addicted. If I have to get a part time job washing windows. I'll pay it.:D

yeah,,no doubt...I'd actually prefer to do an increase next year so at least the total would be close to last year.

I saw where the NFL was going to reimburse The Saints for loosing the home game ticket price, parking and concessions. That will leave us with 2 exhibition and 7 home games. There should be no increase if that is the case, just a cheaper ticket...BUT, we will see....

"Fans who purchase season tickets will be charged for nine home games (seven regular season and two preseason). The Saints also plan to offer tickets to the London game in certain packages. The team has not announced its ticket prices for the 2008 season.

The Saints will be reimbursed for their travel expenses, as well as the lost revenue generated from ticket sales, concessions and parking. They won't, however, receive additional financial compensation.

"It's basically a break-even proposition," said Saints Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Dennis Lauscha"

http://www.nola.com/sports/index.ssf/2008/02/jolly_good_saints_headed_to_lo.html

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom