2009 draft picks (2 Viewers)

Let's hear it for the 2007 draft while we're at it.

Meachem's played a significant part in the wide receiver rotation, Bushrod is now our starting left tackle, Marvin Mitchell is seeing playing time, we're all optimistic about Usama Young, and you might as well throw in UDFA Pierre Thomas into that mix.

Not bad for what was being billed on this forum by many as one of the "Worst Drafts in Saints History".

Oops

let's hear it for every draft SP has been a part off. When Hass (IMO) is the worse pick you've made, that is pretty spectacular....

who's the worst draft choice since 06?

Has Jenkins cracked the starting lineup yet? He has been doing good on ST for sure. That was a good FF last game. He punched that ball right out. I think he has a bright future. I don't know if he will get DROY if he is just playing on ST, but he looks solid.
Its hard transitioning to the NFL in the secondary. Things are much faster and much more complicated. I wouldn't set my expectations too high from him this year. Just sit back and let him learn.
I wasn't a big fan of Arnoux when yall drafted him. I did like the Vaughn pick. He is a big dude, but the knock on him was he is a liablity in coverage.....Roman Harper anyone? :)
Just be glad your guy is healthy. William Moore is JUST now getting back healthy.

What I wrote is our ROY. But, yeah, I don't see him winning it for the entire league. Mainly because we have solid players at the position already and i can't see him geting on the field enough to get that award.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom