2009 Football Draft Date! (1 Viewer)

Eagles Fan

Reaction score
Just a heads up. The draft this year will be held on Sunday, September 6, 2009. The place will most likey be at Mr. Roo's Deli again. Will give you the time later. Hopefully we have no major storms this year! More info to follow. I just wanted to give everyone the date so that you can mark it down now. More to come.

OP
OP

Eagles Fan

Reaction score
Ok here is the more to come part.

The draft will be held Sunday, September 6. The place will be Mr. Roo's Deli in Metairie. The address is 3501 Severn Avenue. If you forget where it is the phone number there is 885-4010. My cell number is 352-3212. Ok what else. The keeper league will begin at 11:00 AM. The big league will follow shorty therafter. Most likely the big league will be around 1:00 PM. I hope to have the draft order set up a week or so before the draft starts. That way everyone will know ahead of time where they pick. I would also like to have everyones keepers in no later than August 31.

I will be out of town from August 10 through the 15. When I get back I will have more updates. Please try to pay on draft day. Remember, the fee is $65.00 this year. Much thanks to Tommy and Jerry who have paid in advance.

Any comments or concerns, post them here. The CBS website for the keeper leaguie is already up and running. I will have the big league one up no later than Augsut 27. If anything else comes to mind, feel free to post a comment here or start a new thread, like Jerry did with the mighty G's corner.

More to come. Down to the final few weeks here. As everyone who knows me kowns, this is my favorite time of the year!

Commish

OP
OP

Eagles Fan

Reaction score
Ok we are getting close now. I have the random draft order set up on the CBS site. I also have it posted here. I will pay for the CBS big league site on August 27. The keeper league site has already been paid for. The draft order has been posted on the keeper league CBS site as well.

Please try to pay on draft day. The cost is $65 to cover the online fee.

Please have your keepers in mi later than August 31, You can post them here or email or text them to me.

Tell a friend. Joey, be sure that Jonathon and Brad know. If anybody has heard from Doug, please let him know and tell me. I am having trouble getting in touch with him.

More to come. Less than three weeks to go now!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BJBarrios Ticket Exchange 0

Headlines

Top Bottom