2009 Regular season record prediction poll - Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1 Viewer)

ND 2009

• Total voters

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sept. 5 NEVADA
Sept. 12 at Michigan
Sept. 19 MICHIGAN STATE
Sept. 26 at Purdue
Oct. 3 WASHINGTON
Oct. 10 Open Date
Oct. 17 USC
Oct. 24 BOSTON COLLEGE
Oct. 31 vs. Washington State (at San Antonio, Texas)
Nov. 7 NAVY
Nov. 14 at Pittsburgh
Nov. 21 CONNECTICUT
Nov. 28 at Stanford

discuss...

OP
Loose Cannon

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
ND getting a decent amount of hype this year. They are ranked in almost all pre-season rankings.

They should be decent, but generally an alsoran. Lucky for them they have a cake schedule. If the cards fall right they could back their way into a BCS game and get absolutely demolished by someone good.

The only sure loss I see is vs. USC. Pitt, Michigan State, and BC are tossups or slight ND leans. A couple more games (Nevada, UConn, Purdue) could be trap games.

Torn between 9-3 and 8-4. Going with 8-4, because it's Notre Dame and they never live up to the hype.

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They always get hype........

I hope 8-4 or worse :hihi: Just as long as they beat USC and lose to Michigan I'll be fine.

Waymer

Waymer
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think they get to 9-3. Being a life long, die hard ND fan I am obviously hoping for 11-1 or 10-2, but I think there are 5 or 6 games they could lose along the way. Not that they will, but the odds are that they should lose some of them. 8-4 would be a disappointment, but not completely unexpected. But I'll stick to 9-3 and hope for a national title. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
How many regular season games will the NFL have in 2020? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Lattimore NFL If/when the 2020 season is cancelled... what happens? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
New Orleans Pelicans will scrimmage Brooklyn, Denver, Milwaukee before season resumes in Orlando Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints D-line coach says Marcus Davenport 'definitely has room to get better' even after strong second season SR News Page Articles 0
NFL to play Black anthem before national anthem beginning in 2020 season: AP Source Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Question??? Will the Uncertainty of the Season Impact Player Conditioning and Injuries? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Dan in Lafayette Saints WR Tre'Quan Smith is primed for a breakout season in 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Larry Holder on Saints training camp and biggest surprises for upcoming season SR News Page Articles 0
SquareHammer Email from Saints re: 2020 Season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 25
Pelicans announce restart schedule for 2019-20 season Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans-Jazz to open NBA resumption of season in Orlando Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
deuce4pres Rows 1-8 Season Ticket Holders Seats Taken THis Year Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32
NBA and NBPA finalize comprehensive plan for July 30 restart to 2019-20 season Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
OutlawSaint Would you sign a waiver to attend a game or what would convince you to attend a game this season? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 131
Saints reaching out to season ticket holders in first eight rows Saints RSS News Feeds 0
If Season Gets Cancelled, Would This be a Fun and Exciting Alternative? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24

Headlines

Top Bottom