2009 Regular season record prediction poll - Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1 Viewer)

ND 2009

• Total voters

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sept. 5 NEVADA
Sept. 12 at Michigan
Sept. 19 MICHIGAN STATE
Sept. 26 at Purdue
Oct. 3 WASHINGTON
Oct. 10 Open Date
Oct. 17 USC
Oct. 24 BOSTON COLLEGE
Oct. 31 vs. Washington State (at San Antonio, Texas)
Nov. 7 NAVY
Nov. 14 at Pittsburgh
Nov. 21 CONNECTICUT
Nov. 28 at Stanford

discuss...

ND getting a decent amount of hype this year. They are ranked in almost all pre-season rankings.

They should be decent, but generally an alsoran. Lucky for them they have a cake schedule. If the cards fall right they could back their way into a BCS game and get absolutely demolished by someone good.

The only sure loss I see is vs. USC. Pitt, Michigan State, and BC are tossups or slight ND leans. A couple more games (Nevada, UConn, Purdue) could be trap games.

Torn between 9-3 and 8-4. Going with 8-4, because it's Notre Dame and they never live up to the hype.

They always get hype........

I hope 8-4 or worse :hihi: Just as long as they beat USC and lose to Michigan I'll be fine.

I think they get to 9-3. Being a life long, die hard ND fan I am obviously hoping for 11-1 or 10-2, but I think there are 5 or 6 games they could lose along the way. Not that they will, but the odds are that they should lose some of them. 8-4 would be a disappointment, but not completely unexpected. But I'll stick to 9-3 and hope for a national title. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom