2009 Regular season record prediction poll - Ohio State Buckeyes (1 Viewer)

tOSU 2009

• Total voters

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sat 09/05/2009 Navy Columbus, Ohio
Sat 09/12/2009 USC Columbus, Ohio
Sat 09/19/2009 Toledo
Sat 09/26/2009 Illinois Columbus, Ohio TBA
Sat 10/03/2009 Indiana Bloomington, Ind. 7:00 pm
Sat 10/10/2009 Wisconsin Columbus, Ohio TBA
Sat 10/17/2009 Purdue West Lafayette, Ind. TBA
Sat 10/24/2009 Minnesota Columbus, Ohio 12:00 pm
Sat 10/31/2009 New Mexico State Columbus, Ohio TBA
Sat 11/07/2009 Penn State State College, Penn. TBA
Sat 11/14/2009 Iowa Columbus, Ohio TBA
Sat 11/21/2009 Michigan Ann Arbor, Mich. TBA

discuss..

If Ohio State can get by USC, the rest of their schedule is very winnable. A road game at Happy Valley is the only real tough test, and Ohio State should be favored here, even on the road.

I predicted them to beat USC in the USC thread, so I'll stick with that.

@Penn State is probably a 60/40 tOSU lean. How fortunate to avoid Michigan State this year. Illinois, Minnesota, and Iowa could all be potential tests, but should be strong tOSU leans. I suppose in theory @Michigan could be tough, but theory is not reality, and in reality, I think tOSU is a strong, strong favorite.

A lot of people think it's a four horse race - Florida, Texas, Oklahoma, and USC... but one of the reasons I'm doing this is to take a team-by-team look and try to get a better idea of how it will really play out.

Quite honestly, I can't see Ohio State losing, if they get by USC. Since I have them getting by USC, I think I've got to go 12-0.

tOSU in the big game again? Say it ain't so. :1zhelp:

I can see them taking USC at home early in the year. I think a team in their conference is going to sneak up on them, play them hard and win. Maybe a team like Iowa.

OSU will more than likely be the runner-up AGAIN this year....... especially if USC doesnt loose more than 2 games.... with one being a loss at OSU.....

I still think Pryor's relative inexperience will cost them a game (while winning them plenty of course). 11-1.

I too see 11-1, but I think the media has turned on tOSU and so they will get passed over for the BCS title game. They'll probably play Boise in the Rose (if I understand the new Rose Bowl rules correctly).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom