2009 Regular season record prediction poll - Virginia Tech Hokies (1 Viewer)

VT 2009

• Total voters

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sept. 5, 2009 Alabama 8:00 pm ET | Tickets
Sept. 12, 2009 Marshall 1:30 pm ET | Tickets
Sept. 19, 2009 Nebraska 3:30 pm ET | Tickets
Sept. 26, 2009 Miami-FL TBA | Tickets
Oct. 3, 2009 at Duke TBA | Tickets
Oct. 10, 2009 Boston College TBA | Tickets
Oct. 17, 2009 at Georgia Tech TBA | Tickets
Oct. 29, 2009 North Carolina 7:30 pm ET | Tickets
Nov. 5, 2009 at East Carolina 7:30 pm ET | Tickets
Nov. 14, 2009 at Maryland TBA | Tickets
Nov. 21, 2009 NC State TBA | Tickets
Nov. 28, 2009 at Virginia TBA | Tickets

Discuss...

OP
Loose Cannon

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I like the non conference schedule with Nebraska and Alabama. Two real interesting matchups. I tend to think Bama has to be the favorite, even on the road. That being said, the conference schedule is pretty awful. Who is going to challenge them? ECU? Maybe GT?

I see a loss to Bama, a possible loss to Nebraska (though probably not), and then a sneaky loss or two in conference play. VT's style of uglyball keeps games too close most of the time for them not to drop one or two that they "shouldn't", and they don't have the talent to just dominate this year.

3 losses and most likely still a BCS bowl from an auto-bid, while at least 4 better teams play in the Holiday, Cotton, and Peach Bowls of the world (I'd look at Bama, Georgia, LSU, OK State, Texas Tech, and the like).

JimEverett

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
I really like Bama doing this ACC stuff in Atlanta. Always good to see an early inter-BCS game like we used to see before the BCS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
How many regular season games will the NFL have in 2020? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Lattimore NFL If/when the 2020 season is cancelled... what happens? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
New Orleans Pelicans will scrimmage Brooklyn, Denver, Milwaukee before season resumes in Orlando Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints D-line coach says Marcus Davenport 'definitely has room to get better' even after strong second season SR News Page Articles 0
NFL to play Black anthem before national anthem beginning in 2020 season: AP Source Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Question??? Will the Uncertainty of the Season Impact Player Conditioning and Injuries? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Dan in Lafayette Saints WR Tre'Quan Smith is primed for a breakout season in 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Larry Holder on Saints training camp and biggest surprises for upcoming season SR News Page Articles 0
SquareHammer Email from Saints re: 2020 Season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 25
Pelicans announce restart schedule for 2019-20 season Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans-Jazz to open NBA resumption of season in Orlando Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
deuce4pres Rows 1-8 Season Ticket Holders Seats Taken THis Year Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32
NBA and NBPA finalize comprehensive plan for July 30 restart to 2019-20 season Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
OutlawSaint Would you sign a waiver to attend a game or what would convince you to attend a game this season? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 131
Saints reaching out to season ticket holders in first eight rows Saints RSS News Feeds 0
If Season Gets Cancelled, Would This be a Fun and Exciting Alternative? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24

Headlines

Top Bottom