2009 Saints Defense "War Montage" (1 Viewer)

saint_cajun78

Very Banned
Reaction score
I know I already started another thread like this yesterday, but I think it may have not gotten enough looks due to me not getting it out before the game started yesterday. So here it is, my new Saints Defense video. This is from the first three games. This really shows how much we have improved since last season. Great Job GW, and great job Saints front office for getting him here in NO!

</PARAM>
</PARAM>
</PARAM><EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/V6ED6jOXISU&hl=en&fs=1& allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED></OBJECT[ HTML]< p>

After yesterdays game, is anyone getting flashbacks of the old Dome Patrol.

Just watching how they swarmed over the ball all game long gave me chills. Specially that one play where like 4 defense players got the sack at once.

I know the defense is not quite to the Dome Patrol standard, but damned if this isn't the closest it's come in a long time.

Its amazing the difference a few key Fa's and a new DcO makes.

That was awesome, now add what they did to the JETS !!!
Good Job ! Thanks for sharing !

I will be collecting clips throuhout the season from all aspects of Saints play. I should have some great material to make some great vids by seasons end. But in the mean time I am making vids from selected areas. My first one was a Mike Bell highlight and then this one for the Denfense. I'll see what I can do next.

And thanks to all for the positive feedback. :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom