2009 Week 12 Patriots at Saints Torrents (1 Viewer)

Flyboy

Daydream Believer
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Thanks so much! I've been waiting for this one as soon as the game ended!

ecstarz

Professor Who Dat?!
Reaction score
yep, I'm going for the 720p on this one!
Me too. I hope it is close. I hope I can get it in before going to work in a couple of hours. My Steelers/Colts coworkers all called the Pats, and I plan to make sure they know exactly how wrong they were.

bozoka45

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Just finished the 264 version, great stuff! This is definitely worth the 720p tho! Thanks!

cazint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Yup, me too. Downloaded the lower res just to increase my ratio...will upload all week.

But waiting on the beautiful 720!

Thanks James.

OP
OP
james_k_p

james_k_p

The HD Candy Man!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, about 2 hours left before the 720 is finished. Just a friendly update.

Also if you guys who had to use the streams could give me some updates as to how it went. I'm curious if my streamtorrent was good for all, and secondly, I'm curious if canadiensaint's streams got through the whole game or not.

Usmfan84

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
what do you guys use to torrent it? I'm using Limewire and it won't start..been sitting at 0 for awhile.

RockyMtnSaint

Gonzo Moderator
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, about 2 hours left before the 720 is finished. Just a friendly update.

Also if you guys who had to use the streams could give me some updates as to how it went. I'm curious if my streamtorrent was good for all, and secondly, I'm curious if canadiensaint's streams got through the whole game or not.
James, thanks for the heads up. As for the stream, I didn't use the streamtorrent this week but I did use it for the TPA game. The image quality was much better than the justin.tv streams I've seen in the past. The only negative was that the whole thing was about a minute behind real-time. That didn't matter to me that much. It just meant that I couldn't be in the chat room while watching the game. Personally, I'd rather watch the game so it's an easy trade-off for me. YMMV.

cazint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Streamtorrent worked BEAUTIFULLY. Especially after taking your advice and watching in VLC and syncing the audio. Beautiful!!!

Only six or so ppl come on your Justin.tv page, with very little posts. So either more ppl were able to watch the game (obvious reasons...national game), or ppl just don't care to open the page just for chatting purposes.

Back to the stream, it was wonderful! Thanks as always.

EDIT: And yeah, as the other poster mentioned, it seemed to be about three to four minutes behind...that is, behind another stream I opened up just to see how far back I was. So it could have been 4 to 5 minutes behind the game. This is not something that posters can really complain about, as it may just be the reality of streamtorrent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom