2009 Week 12 Patriots at Saints Torrents (1 Viewer)

Streamtorrent worked BEAUTIFULLY. Especially after taking your advice and watching in VLC and syncing the audio. Beautiful!!!

Only six or so ppl come on your Justin.tv page, with very little posts. So either more ppl were able to watch the game (obvious reasons...national game), or ppl just don't care to open the page just for chatting purposes.

Back to the stream, it was wonderful! Thanks as always.

EDIT: And yeah, as the other poster mentioned, it seemed to be about three to four minutes behind...that is, behind another stream I opened up just to see how far back I was. So it could have been 4 to 5 minutes behind the game. This is not something that posters can really complain about, as it may just be the reality of streamtorrent.

Try using utorrent. TYT is probably banning limewire

Yes, Limewire isn't a true torrent client and will give you issues.
uTorrent is what I use, so using that would make you the most compatible :).

Is the 720p going to be an MKV?

Nah, I do them all in MP4 as it's a friendly container for those who use it with xboxes/ps3's. The MKV would allow me to keep the 5.1 sound, but then it becomes less compatible with the mentioned systems.

Streamtorrent worked BEAUTIFULLY. Especially after taking your advice and watching in VLC and syncing the audio. Beautiful!!!

Only six or so ppl come on your Justin.tv page, with very little posts. So either more ppl were able to watch the game (obvious reasons...national game), or ppl just don't care to open the page just for chatting purposes.

Back to the stream, it was wonderful! Thanks as always.

EDIT: And yeah, as the other poster mentioned, it seemed to be about three to four minutes behind...that is, behind another stream I opened up just to see how far back I was. So it could have been 4 to 5 minutes behind the game. This is not something that posters can really complain about, as it may just be the reality of streamtorrent.

Yeah, the nature of streamtorrent is buffering amongst all the clients so it's super smooth and all, but that means it's 1 or 2 minutes behind.

I was more curious as to those who watched canadian's streams. I guess because I saved all the games in my clips on my james_k_p justin channel, they perm banned it :(. Whereas I see Canadian get's his back after 24 hours. No fair! lol In any case, I'm wondering how it's going streaming on ustream and justin and if I should go back to trying it.

You need to add a few more cores to that PC to cut that encoding time on 720P!:hihi:

Good stuff!

I know huh, I guess that quad core 6750 wit 8 gigs of memory on Vista 64bit isn't fast enough ;).

27 minutes left, so I won't have time to get it up before I leave the office. So you guys will have to wait until tonight! Probably around 8pm.

Thanks one again for the 720p. My voice is still horse from the game. I can't wait to watch it again!

The 720P wasn't up before I went to work. When I get home I'll download it and seed it for a long time just as I do the others I download. Thanks James!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom