2009 Week 12 Patriots at Saints Torrents (1 Viewer)

Wow, I am downloading this Torrent very slow for some reason.

James, we Saints fans sure appreciate all the hard work you do. hope i'm not being greedy by asking this...any chance of getting any of the post game ESPN coverage?

Sorry, didn't record it. As I was watching it I was thinking that I should be recording all the love, but I needed to get to editing the game. Sorry!

Thanks! You're the man!

Just wondering - is there's a chance we will see this weeks highlight shows from you since St Chad is moving?

Yes, I have them all except game plan I believe. I'll start editing them once the hornets hit halftime.

Thanks for your wonderful work and contribution to this community and this historic season! because of you, i can own every game of this year on dvd!!!

I know huh, I guess that quad core 6750 wit 8 gigs of memory on Vista 64bit isn't fast enough ;).

27 minutes left, so I won't have time to get it up before I leave the office. So you guys will have to wait until tonight! Probably around 8pm.

If you don't have a GPU with 1600 stream processors for your video editing software to take advantage of...then no, it's not fast enough ;)

Hey Everyone, about 2 hours left before the 720 is finished. Just a friendly update.

Also if you guys who had to use the streams could give me some updates as to how it went. I'm curious if my streamtorrent was good for all, and secondly, I'm curious if canadiensaint's streams got through the whole game or not.

I always have an incredibly difficult time getting streamtorrent to actually work. I generally have to fiddle with it for 10-15 minutes before anything shows up.

That said: Your stream actually flowed much better than it ussually does. Although it was slightly behind the live coverage, I suppose that can't be helped. Overall it's probably a large improvement from JTV.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom