2009 Week 12 Patriots at Saints Torrents (1 Viewer)

James, I finally got a reprieve, and they let me back on TYT. Man, they're serious. Just a word to everyone, make sure you monitor your ratio and keep it well above .3
If you get your account disabled you're looking at around 3 weeks for them to give you a second chance.

I've never had an issue before, but for some reason the 720P version is skipping around and locking up like mad. It's probably on my end, of course, the others I've gotten have worked, but.. did you do anything different on your end this time?

Maybe my laptop hates me today.

I've never had an issue before, but for some reason the 720P version is skipping around and locking up like mad. It's probably on my end, of course, the others I've gotten have worked, but.. did you do anything different on your end this time?

Maybe my laptop hates me today.

Well this is a convert from 1080i that was "de-Interlaced" to make it 720P. I do not have to do this on my normal Fox caps.

Also the encoding program I use came out with a new, updated version that I used for this week.

So it could be one or the other of these things, or both. We'll find out next week I guess when I don't have to de-interlace the game and still use the new version of handbrake.

I'm guessing one of these reasons requires a little more horsepower.

James, I finally got a reprieve, and they let me back on TYT. Man, they're serious. Just a word to everyone, make sure you monitor your ratio and keep it well above .3
If you get your account disabled you're looking at around 3 weeks for them to give you a second chance.

Alright man, I'm glad to hear you're back. Let me know if I can help anymore.

I just let mine seed for awhile after downloading to ensure my ratio stays high. I think I'm currently at 1.1 or so and they just upgraded my level or something. Your ratio can go up fairly fast if you download something that is very popular and then just let it seed.

Last edited:
Well this is a convert from 1080i that was "de-Interlaced" to make it 720P. I do not have to do this on my normal Fox caps.

Also the encoding program I use came out with a new, updated version that I used for this week.

So it could be one or the other of these things, or both. We'll find out next week I guess when I don't have to de-interlace the game and still use the new version of handbrake.

I'm guessing one of these reasons requires a little more horsepower.

Interesting that he's having a problem. I'm having one as well. I use Adobe Premier Elements to make my motion menus and burn the dvds. However, it refuses to handle the files. I rebooted and even checked the file sizes and they're smaller than some of the other games that burned with no problem. Wonder if the de-interlacing has something to do with it?

Last edited:
I read somewhere in an earlier post that james_k_p was recording the NFL replay of the game with all of the sound clips. I hate to sound like a beggar, but did this ever get made into a torrent?

Man, that game was one for the ages and I would love to have the NFL replay also since I missed it. Any chance, James???

Last edited:
Interesting that he's having a problem. I'm having one as well. I use Adobe Premier Elements to make my motion menus and burn the dvds. However, it refuses to handle the files. I rebooted and even checked the file sizes and they're smaller than some of the other games that burned with no problem. Wonder if the de-interlacing has something to do with it?

Unless the encoding settings of:

ref=2:bframes=2:subq=6:mixed-refs=0:weightb=0:8x8dct=0:trellis=0

causes the issue. This is the default now with handbrake, although I added the level=4.1 in front of it.

The former encoding settings I used before this update was this:
level=4.1:ref=5:bframes=3:subme=6:me=umh:bime:weightb

I'm guessing this is the issue. Sorry it's causing a problem for some of u.

Stream torrent works very well James, almost perfect! The picture is great however the sound is about 1 second off. We just wanna say thank you for giving us the chance to watch! Your the MAN!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom