2009 - Week 6 - NYG at NO (1 Viewer)

CDThe1

Classic Games
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
From Oct. 18, 2009, week 6. The Giants are 5-0, the Saints are 4-0. It's the battle of the unbeaten. The Giants have the #1 defense in the NFL, the Saints have the #1 offense. Something will have to give.

After this game, the Giants went into a tailspin. They turned a 5-0 start into an 8-8 finish, missing the playoffs after four consecutive appearances.

1st Half:

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EsgrgC3uunc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2nd Half:

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JoReCm0Nwj4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I went to this game and had two Giants fans sitting behind me. During the second half, one of them went on and on about how our coach and tight end came courtesy of the Giants. I turned around and said, "Thank ya. You got any more who want outta there?" Another guy a few rows down was dressed as a black-and-gold version of the Statue of Liberty. He kept taunting a guy wearing a Umenyiora jersey nearby. "OSI!" he'd shout, clutching the book and torch like he was flexing. ;)

I went to this game and had two Giants fans sitting behind me. During the second half, one of them went on and on about how our coach and tight end came courtesy of the Giants. I turned around and said, "Thank ya. You got any more who want outta there?" Another guy a few rows down was dressed as a black-and-gold version of the Statue of Liberty. He kept taunting a guy wearing a Umenyiora jersey nearby. "OSI!" he'd shout, clutching the book and torch like he was flexing. ;)
Should have asked him if he knew who's Eli's daddy was, and where Eli was born and raised?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom